Crest Pro Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste - Smooth mint  » Health  »
  • To me, that is a huge deal and after some research I found Crest to be against animal testing
  • My husband doesn’t have the same problem as me but he uses this toothpaste as well without hesitation
  • I definitely recommend it and while it’s a little pricier than basic toothpaste (about 5 dollars at CVS) it is well worth it

• by Crystal

I have tried many different toothpastes as I come from a family of dentistry so they are always getting free samples of the next best thing in toothpastes and such. After I tried this particular toothpaste, I never felt the need to try another one again. I used to use another popular brand of toothpaste and then discovered that the company it came from was not opposed to animal testing to say the least.

To me, that is a huge deal and after some research I

found Crest to be against animal testing. If that is a big concern to some people, then I really suggest re thinking some of your name brand toothpastes.

Aside from the animal factor, performance is superb. I have extremely sensitive teeth.

They have been to the point of visiting the dentist numerous times thinking I have a cavity; only to be told that my teeth are just that sensitive. I tried sensodyne and while it worked pretty well, I wasn’t too fond of the aftertaste it left in my mouth or the price of it either.

The mint taste of this toothpaste actually left my mouth feeling fresh through the night and into the morning. I can honestly say that compared to all the other toothpastes I’ve tried this one minimized the funky morning breath factor.

Sensitivity wise, it does take a few weeks to build up a barrier on the teeth. For me, it actually took longer than that as my teeth are just that sensitive.

After using this ...

• Crest Pro Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste - Smooth mint
      product for a few years now though, I can safely say I no longer get those pinches of pain shooting through my teeth and into my gums when I eat something that my teeth would normally be opposed to. I can handle ice cream and harder foods too.

Sometimes if I chew a very chewy very sugary food I can still feel a little bit sensitive but it is totally bearable and doesn’t stop me from proceeding with what I’m eating. My mouth has

been cavity free since I started using this toothpaste (even though having cavities is seldom for me luckily) and my teeth always feel extra clean after brushing with it.

It is not only great for sensitive teeth but it works for everyone else in the family too. My husband doesn’t have the same problem as me but he uses this toothpaste as well without hesitation.

I definitely recommend it and while it’s a little pricier than basic toothpaste (about 5 dollars at CVS) it is well worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346091617470630/k2311a096/9.6.13