Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo & Conditioner
  • So, both these products are co-dependent and I would recommend that you use them together in order to have the full invigorating effect that Paul Mitchell claims
  • I bought the conditioner from a salon outlet for $18 and the shampoo for $10 (both in 300ml packaging although they go up to 16.9oz (1 Liter))

• by H. Munn

Tea tree special shampoo and conditioner are probably the two best things that I have ever used on my head. As the name suggests this combo has its specialties. The shampoo, on its part, is very concentrated. A 10.

14oz (300ml) bottle usually lasts me a month or two depending upon how frequently I use it. Once you put it in your hair, it tingles in a very rejuvenating way. This helps in shrugging off the morning

stupor.

After massaging in the hair for a couple of minutes when you wash it off, it leaves your hair squeaky clean. However, this comes at a price as the shampoo nearly saps all the moisture out of your hair and leaves them quite dry. Additionally, the tea tree in the shampoo acts on the microorganisms on your scalp and has a stringent effect.

Therefore, if you feel all itchy up there then utilizing a bit of Tea Tree shampoo will seem like a godsend. This aspect of the shampoo I can personally vouch for!

At this juncture, the conditioner comes in. It goes over the hill and gives you much more moisture than you asked for.

So, both these products are co-dependent and I would recommend that you use them together in order to have the full invigorating effect that Paul Mitchell claims. Also I’d like to mention that this is one shampoo-conditioner ...

• Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo & Conditioner
      combo that I used to the last drop. You know, like when you use the generic brands of shampoos, you feel like you need to throw them out after 10-12 washings.

This didn’t happen with it. It was so good because the longer I used it the better the texture and vitality of my hair seemed. On the note of price, they do come in a little expensive.

I bought the conditioner from a salon outlet for $18 and the shampoo for $10 (both in 300ml packaging although they go up to 16. 9oz (1 Liter)). Do not let this price deter you! These products are well worth their price tag.

Additionally, I find it pertinent to mention that you have to strictly buy these shampoos from a hair salon, as Paul Mitchell’s don’t send their product out on department stores. Therefore, getting a Paul Mitchell’s product over-the-counter is a bad idea as there are a lot of knock-offs around.

Quis says :

re : So, both these products are co-dependent and I would recommend that you use them together in order to have the full invigorating effect that Paul Mitchell claims
I agree using the products together allow for the full affect of the products but of douse do what is best for your hair.

khyati says :

The product is worth buying and yes these are codependent.Best results are show when they are used together as they compliment each other

Quis says :

re : I bought the conditioner from a salon outlet for $18 and the shampoo for $10 (both in 300ml packaging although they go up to 16.9oz (1 Liter))
I think that is a great price.

Joe says :

This Shampoo is great if you have dandruff. It burns if you get it in your eyes though

Jason patrick says :

All shampoo burns your eyes dude. even baby shampoo burns the eyes…….water itself burns your eyes….lol.

Galega says :

If you are using any shampoo, you are required to keep this fact in mind - Always Avoid Contact with Your Eyes. This is something that you can ignore at your own peril. Regular contact of your eyes with shampoo can even lead to some serious eye problems.

Evanique says :

Lol , you must not shampoo often to know that you shouldn’t get it around the eye area… Just saying

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316091617410630/k2311a096/9.6.13