Boppy Nursing Pillow  » Baby care  »
  • As a mom who nursed her son for 6 months, I have to say that the Boppy Nursing Pillow was the best gift I have been given
  • I thought it was nice because I was planning on breastfeeding and only heard good things about the Boppy
  • As a first time mom I found my first few attempts at breastfeeding to be very stressful
  • It was a learning experience for me and my son
  • The cover was convenient to have because my son would sometimes spit up and removing and washing the cover is as easy as changing crib sheets

• by Gloria

As a mom who nursed her son for 6 months, I have to say that the Boppy Nursing Pillow was the best gift I have been given. I received the pillow with cover already on it at my baby shower, prior to my little boy being born. I thought it was nice because I was planning on breastfeeding and only heard good things about the Boppy. It was a light blue color with planes on it which didn’t entirely go with the animal theme I planned for but

I figured I could buy another cover later.

I packed the pillow with my hospital bag so that I could use it after labor during my stay at the hospital. As a first time mom I found my first few attempts at breastfeeding to be very stressful. It was a learning experience for me and my son. The Boppy Nursing Pillow made the experience a lot less stressful and it was actually very comfortable. I would place the pillow on my lap and push the curved area around my waist. Once I had the pillow nice and snug I would sit down in a comfortable place (couch, or a rocking chair) then put the baby on top. Once the baby was in place I would help him latch on and switch him to the other side midway through a feeding. The whole time The pillow stayed in place and my arms could rest when they became tired.

The cover was convenient to have because my son would sometimes spit up and removing and washing the cover ...

• Boppy Nursing Pillow
      is as easy as changing crib sheets. I kept a couple covers so I wouldn’t have to wait for one to dry. The pillow can also be used to help an infant who is at the sitting up stage, sit up without falling over. My son loved being able to sit up, he would smile and try talking. When he would lose his balance the pillow would help keep him straight. Eventually he learned to sit up on his own but the pillow gave him good practice. When
      he could hold his bottle by himself I would lay his head back on the pillow, which made it easier for him to hold it.

I used the Boppy Nursing pillow for the whole first year of my son’s life even after I stopped breastfeeding. I would still have the pillow but I purchased a new cover for it and gave it to a friend who didn’t mind having one that was used. I plan on buying another for the next child I have and I plan on keeping that one.

Boppy Nursing Pillow
kealani says :

re : As a mom who nursed her son for 6 months, I have to say that the Boppy Nursing Pillow was the best gift I have been given
A Boppy Nursing Pillow is wonderful for nursing. Its the perfect fit for the baby to lay on while feeding instead of you carrying the whole time. If your nursing you have try a Boppy it will amaze you.

Clark says :

They’re also wonderful if you have smaller kids who would like a turn holding the baby wrap the pillow around them and lay the baby on the pillow (keeping your hands on of course) and it lets them feel like they’re really holding them.

Vanessa.Moira says :

i think every nursing mom should have this. very helpful

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 546091617360630/k2311a096/9.6.13