You Tonics Collagen Renewal Protein Water: Dragon fruit Kiwi  » Food  »
2.5
  • Usually they have a lot of low cost items from different brands that I have either previously used or would like to possibly try
  • One of the products I decided to pick up was from You Tonics Plus
  • The beverage was displayed next to my usual favorite SoBe brand beverage
  • The idea of collagen renewal protein water was different and at the same time interesting
  • I wouldn't recommend this particular product from You Tonics to a friend

• by nitakb

I was browsing through my neighborhood discount grocery store, in the beverage selection. Usually they have a lot of low cost items from different brands that I have either previously used or would like to possibly try. Items that I wouldn’t normally buy at the full price in the regular grocery store.

One of the products I decided to pick up was from You Tonics Plus: Collagen Renewal. The beverage was displayed next to my usual favorite SoBe brand beverage. So of course it caught my eye, and urged me to pick it up. Especially since it was only fifty cents instead of

seventy five cents. The idea of collagen renewal protein water was different and at the same time interesting. The main reason I decided to buy this beverage was because of all the vitamins and minerals that are included besides the protein and collagen. Something that I can use when losing a lot of sweat from the summer and from high intense exercising. The next was because I actually like the flavor of dragon fruit and kiwi.

One serving of this beverage, which is eight ounces has forty five calories with zero being from fat. There are no carbs, no sugars. One hundred and twenty five milligrams with forty five milligrams of potassium. There are two servings totaled in the full sixteen ounce bottle. The entire bottle supplies you with twenty grams of protein. There is also Vitamins A,E, Niacin, Vitamin, B12, Pantothenic Acid, Calcuim. Iron, Zinc, and Copper.

I have to say with all of these vitamins and minerals, the taste of this beverage is disgusting. I found myself gagging after a single swallows. It tasted nothing like dragon fruit, or kiwi. To be matter of fact, it tasted more like watered down fruit flavor cough syrup or throat spray. Or worst an entire ...

• You Tonics Collagen Renewal Protein Water: Dragon fruit Kiwi
      bottle of multivitamins that have been ground up and blended with water. I had a feeling that it would taste funny but not this bad! I tell you, I didn’t even finish the bottle. I tried several times to tough it out, but there was no getting past the odd flavor of this beverage. This is pretty disappointing because I felt that this could have become a potential item that I would add to my daily regimen

It’s not to say that this brand is bad, but this particular product just wasn’t all that great. How can one benefit from the product if they

can’t even get it down to begin with? I thought it to be because I bought it from a discount store, where things can sometimes be out of date and expired, but the sad part was that the bottle was properly sealed and was nowhere close to its expiration date.

The bottle also says to keep out of reach of children and pregnant women and that those that are taking medication should consult their doctor. I would say it out of reach of anyone who doesn’t want to experience a multivitamin flavored beverage.

I wouldn’t recommend this particular product from You Tonics to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 275091617330830/k2311a095/9.5.13