Kashi Sea Salt & Olive Oil All natural Hummus Crisps  » Food  »
  • What I love about these chips is that they are made with Kashi’s infamous seven whole grain blend
  • I enjoyed the crunchiness of these crisps too
  • I would definitely recommend this to a friend

• by Nitakb

I love products from the brand Kashi. From their cereal to their granola bars. They never cease to amaze me with the different snack foods, and meals that they come up with. This time around they have a new product called Kashi Sea Salt & Olive Oil All natural Hummus Crisps.

In the back of my mind these kind of reminded me of the special K crisp, except

they are lighter. They also remind me of pop chips too. I will be honest and say that the idea of olive oil on chip had me kind f skeptical. But I’m open minded and I’m willing to try most anything.

What I love about these chips is that they are made with Kashi’s infamous seven whole grain blend. They’re also made with chickpeas. I enjoyed the crunchiness of these crisps too. I liked the fact that these chips weren’t salty. Usually when I eat chips that are flavored with sea salt they tend to be super salty. But these crisps were actually lacking in the salt flavor. The olive oil nutty flavor was faint, while the parsley was a bit strong. It actually took me a week to finish the bag. That includes sharing ...

• Kashi Sea Salt & Olive Oil All natural Hummus Crisps
      with two different people.

I feel like the next time I buy these chips I would buy hummus dip and use these chips to dip. These chips are perfect for when you haven’t ate and want to knock the hunger away. I mean they are perfect snack one because one serving is twenty-seven crisps, which is only one-hundred and twenty seven calories with only thirty calories being

fat. There’s no cholesterol, and only one hundred and eighty milligrams of sodium with ninety milligrams of potassium. There’s also twenty one milligrams of carbs with less than one grams of sugar. So when eating these chips I didn’t feel guilty, or like I was getting off track. They’re natural and pretty much than grabbing a bag of potato chips.

I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 275091617300830/k2311a095/9.5.13