Bulletproof monk Chow Yun-Fat  » Movies  »
  • I love Chow Yun-Fat as an actor and he was wonderful in this movie
  • I enjoyed the mythical martial art stunts of the characters
  • We learn some valuable lessons along the way and experience some great laughs
  • I can recommend this film to anyone who loves to sit back and enjoy some good martial art moves in a present day setting

• by angel705
      This is a great light hearted action flick. I love Chow Yun-Fat as an actor and he was wonderful in this movie.

I enjoyed the mythical martial art stunts of the characters.

It is

based on a comic book about a Tibetan monk who starts to mentor a young man.

Their mission is to protect a long hidden scroll from somve very evil people.

As time goes on ...

• we soon learn that he is considering this young man as his replacement for protecting the skroll.

We learn some valuable lessons along the way and experience some great laughs.

The special effects were

great and keep this movie moving at a remarkably fast pace.

I can recommend this film to anyone who loves to sit back and enjoy some good martial art moves in a present day setting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111305161730931/k2311a0513/5.13.07