Shaun T’s Insanity Weight Loss Program  » Health  »
  • This has truly been an amazing experience, but there is definitely something I wasn't anticipating
  • Although I was not active at all during the pregnancy, I know that this program is hard for people who are already in shape

• by Shelby Hjort-Michel

This summer, my husband and I were awaiting one of the most beautiful moments of both of our lives. Our son was born on July 22nd, 2013. This has truly been an amazing experience, but there is definitely something I wasn’t anticipating…fat! All my life, I have been beautiful and skinny, but after having my first

child, I just could not seem to get the extra weight off! I heard about Shaun T’s Insanity program and was immediately intrigued.

So far I have only lost a few pounds, but I am very pleased with even these results. I have a friend who is a huge fan of the program. I always thought these types of programs were all scams, but Shawn has actually created something wonderful here. He gives the average Joe a way to look like a supermodel. So what’s the trick? What’s the catch? I’m sure you’re wondering why it’s available to anyone.

Here’s the thing…the catch is…are you ready? HARD WORK! This program is not ...

• Shaun T's Insanity Weight Loss Program
      easy! Although I was not active at all during the pregnancy, I know that this program is hard for people who are already in shape! It pushes you to your limit. Combined with the diet program, there’s no way you will come out of this program not looking and feeling your best. If you can dedicated
      hard work and sweat, and are ready for the challenge, I highly suggest this program! You will not gain muscle, but you will be able to turn your unwanted fat into muscle. If you put in the time, you’ll be able to completely reshape your body and change your life. Are you ready for the insanity?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345091617290830/k2311a095/9.5.13