V8 V-Fusion and Energy: Peach and Mango Energy Drink
  • This is why I decided to give V8 V-Fusion and Energy
  • I love that it pretty much made me forget that I was sipping a energy drink
  • I enjoyed the fact that I didn't crash after drinking this
  • I found that the best time to drink this is in the morning before doing in any activities
  • I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a natural boost in their energy level, without all the sugar, and extra hassle

• by nitakb

V8 is one of those lovely brands that I grew up with as a younger girl. Initially, it was mostly known for it’s vegetable juice, but as the years passed they have come along with fruit juices and energy drinks, and some in between. I personally enjoy their products, and try to give each one a try whenever the opportunity is there. This is why I decided to give V8 V-Fusion and Energy: Peach and Mango Energy Drink, a try when seeing it for the first time.

Now I’m not the biggest fan of energy drinks, unless I really need a boost, or am going to be doing some extra activities that requires a little more energy than normal. Of course, I

try to stay away from the heavily laced caffeine ones, which are loaded with sugar. Those are the ones that tend to shoot you way up, and then bring you crashing back down.

With V8 V-Fusion and Energy: Peach and Mango Energy Drink, there’s no getting a can of almost pure caffeine and sugar, with a little spring of artificial flavor. Yes, there’s caffeine, but that’s naturally deprived from green tea. It even shows you on the back of the can, the comparison levels between, a leading diet coke, and a eight ounce brewed cup of coffee. It even gives you the breakdown of what to expect when grabbing a can of this beverage.

In all honesty, this beverage is really quite tasty.

The flavor of peach and mango is real, and not just some stirred up concoction of flavor. When drinking this beverage, I could taste both the juicy sweetness of peach and the subtle tanginess of mango in each swallow. I love that it pretty much made me forget that I was sipping a energy drink. You can’t really taste anything else that is mixed in with these two flavors. I suppose it would be awkward if you could taste all the other fruits and vegetables blended with this juice.

I enjoyed the fact that I didn’t crash after drinking this. I found that the best time to drink this is in the morning before doing in any activities. I felt a little ...

• V8 V-Fusion and Energy: Peach and Mango Energy Drink
      jumpy at first, kind of hyper but later on it balanced out and I felt like I was ready to tackle my day. One can lasted me from seven in the morning to about two in the afternoon. That’s with moderate activity like standing and serving food, and janitor work.

One eight ounce of this beverage, which is one serving is only fifty calories with no fat. There is zero cholesterol, only fifty milligrams of sodium, and one hundred and seventy milligrams of potassium. There thirteen grams of carbohydrates, with only ten grams of sugar. For the caffeine level, there is a total of eighty milligram. With all of this you’re get some antioxidants, vitamins, A, C, and E. All in

one eight fluid ounce can. Although I advise not to drink this and then later drink a caffeine consisted soda or a seriously strong cup of coffee. I made the mistake of doing this, and ended up feeling like a walking science project. It was not a pleasant feeling. A serious overload.

I have to say after drinking and experiencing an entire eight bonus pack of this beverage, I am satisfied. There is nothing I would change about it, nothing that really matters at least. The best way to enjoy this drink is served chilled in the fridge.

I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a natural boost in their energy level, without all the sugar, and extra hassle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274091617260730/k2311a094/9.4.13