Ambi Pur Fresh and Floral Air Freshener  » Housewares  »
  • With the many choices present in the market, this product has, by far, the most pleasant scent for an air freshener in my opinion
  • They feature many scents, but my favorite is the fresh and floral scent
  • The thing I like about fresh and floral scent is that, once you spray it in your room it will make you feel like you've visited a garden full of flowers
  • I suggest to spray on the area that has malodors from cigarettes, pets, or after cooking in the kitchen
  • I recommend your try the product yourself to transform your home into a garden experience, making more livable

• by me.glenrose

I’ve seen this product being advertised locally setting a bold claim that even the places with the nastiest odor can be freshened by this product (i.e. dilapidated comfort rooms and kitchen after-party). That is a bit of exaggeration really, as marketers do, you may eliminate the odor for a short while but it will surely comeback. I wonder how many cans of Ambi Pur they bombarded into the

place. But don’t get me wrong, I understand that their infomercial is just to sell some cans.

The product really helps in eliminating some of the bad odors present in the room, especially in an air conditioned one. With the many choices present in the market, this product has, by far, the most pleasant scent for an air freshener in my opinion. The other products emit strong scents which for me is an attack to my nasal cavity, which for many consumers is the selling/deal-breaker point. They feature many scents, but my favorite is the fresh and floral scent. Compared to other products that I’ve tried, Ambi Pur produces dry spray which will not cause messy stains on sofa or fabric households and it does leave behind fresh scents but of course for not a long ...

• Ambi Pur Fresh and Floral Air Freshener
      period of time. The thing I like about fresh and floral scent is that, once you spray it in your room it will make you feel like you’ve visited a garden full of flowers.

I suggest to spray on the area that has malodors from cigarettes, pets, or after cooking in the kitchen. In my case, I spray it inside my room just right after I turn on

the air conditioner especially before I sleep at night. My room smells like a fresh flower which contributes to a good sleep. Just a warning though, you need to spray it upright and it should be away from your face or body, cause it might cause irritation for some people. I recommend your try the product yourself to transform your home into a garden experience, making more livable.

tuliy says :

This product leaves stains that can not be removed, do not use it at all

Galega says :

On the contrary, I have very good experience with Ambi Pur. I am using an Ambi Pur room freshner and a car perfume. I have never encountered any problem of stains. I think while using a room freshner, users need to apply little bit caution and don’t spray it on the clothes.

Rachel says :

re : I recommend your try the product yourself to transform your home into a garden experience, making more livable
I would say that Ambi Pur is one of my recommended brands for air fresheners. Quiet expensive though for me but its all worth it. I started using this brand when I became a member of the MSE (direct selling company). Of course, I have to try the product first before convincing my customers to buy it. The scent of fresh and floral gives me the sweetest aroma. It’s as if you’re in a garden-like scenery when you close your eyes. But my favorite fragrance of Ambi Pur is the lavender bouquet, much more expensive but it thrills me to the bone with its smell.

Neerja says :

Does it really stain the clothes??

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533091617240730/k2311a093/9.3.13