Doritos Cool Ranch  » Food  »
  • I rarely eat chips aside from the occasional chips and dip at parties but I have to say I enjoy Doritos Cool Ranch
  • Which is why I prefer Doritos Cool Ranch flavor over any of the other flavors I've tasted
  • It is definitely a flavor that someone who enjoys Doritos should try

• by Gloria

I rarely eat chips aside from the occasional chips and dip at parties but I have to say I enjoy Doritos Cool Ranch. The first time I encountered this flavor of Doritos Chip I stopped at the small store around the corner from my house to pick up a quick snack. I often stop there when I’m in a rush and need something in between meals. I picked up a juice and

headed over to the chip section when I saw them. The bright blue bag popped right out at me and it doesn’t help that I have always been a fan of the color blue. I purchased a personal size bag for around a dollar which is a reasonable price for a snack.

After purchasing the chips I had them open before I reached my car. After I tasted a few I have to say the most enjoyable part is of course the taste. The zesty flavor mixed with the plain taste of the Doritos chip is a good combination. The colors of the flavoring gives you a good idea of how much zest is on each chip. The personal size was more than enough to hold me over until lunch time. After trying the personal size bag I soon after went looking for the ...

• Doritos Cool Ranch
      large size bag so I could keep it at home.

I started my search at the much larger grocery store because I knew they tend to carry a large variety of chips. Once I made to the isle for chips, it was no surprise that once again the bright blue packaging popped right out at me, within minutes I had paid for them and was on my way home. At home I would

eat them as a snack with a side of sour cream. The zest from the chip is enough taste for the two together. My family also enjoys them as a side for lunch; they are even convenient as a picnic snack for kids or adults. Which is why I prefer Doritos Cool Ranch flavor over any of the other flavors I’ve tasted. It is definitely a flavor that someone who enjoys Doritos should try.

cj says :

re : I rarely eat chips aside from the occasional chips and dip at parties but I have to say I enjoy Doritos Cool Ranch
Doriots are also my go - to chips. I will only buy the Cool Ranch flavor or Nacho Cheese and dip those into a ranch or french onion dip. Do riots tend to stay fresh much longer.

Michelle says :

I also love the Cool Ranch. I find them best when plain, but also amazing when dipped in plain sour cream.

anu says :

have anyone tried Doritos Cool Ranch with honey mustard ? it is really going with that..

Michelle says :

I have. They’re really delicious and not too overwhelming with the flavor.

puongnoy says :

I don’t eat chips much especially potato chips because of all the salt but Doritos is a favorite in my family. One way I will eat is in my taco soup or enchilada soup, its awesome The flavor is just what it says Cool Ranch and another idea you use Doritoes instead of Fritos for the Walking Taco recipe, its out of this world. My kids snack on chips all the time so we keep it stocked.

Tracy says :

I have loved the Cool Ranch flavour since it came out. I love them with Pace Picante Sauce in the medium flavour. I also used them in taco salad and the kids loved it.

Tracy says :

re : Which is why I prefer Doritos Cool Ranch flavor over any of the other flavors I’ve tasted
The cool ranch flavour is definitely the best. It is creamy and rich.

Darling Violetta says :

Do you find the ranch flavoring to be subtle or overwhelming?

Kelsey Mercer says :

I personally find the ranch flavor fine, neither subtle nor overwhelming. However, several of my friends find it overwhelming and salty. Keep in mind that the favor tends to vary chip to chip. Some have a lot of flavoring and others don’t. Overall, I would say that the ranch flavor hits the right spot.

Darling Violetta says :

Doritos ranch chips are delicious, but they contain red dye number 40 which has been linked to numerous serious health conditions.

Joanna says :

I am a big fan of Doritos Cool Ranch chips. They do contain red dye 40, but I don’t think that it is in enough quantities to be dangerous.

Even with all the new flavors that are available, I still find that the Cool Ranch flavor is my favorite. Of course, these chips are supposed to be consumed in moderation, but they are still delicious.

adam says :

The food is very tasty and crunchy. The sensation of spicy and savory taste that will definitely make you feel addicted. Suitable to accompany reading books, playing games or watching movies

Jessica Zarrillo says :

re : It is definitely a flavor that someone who enjoys Doritos should try
Agreed. Have you tried these with mexican food? Literally use them as nachos - AMAZING

Kayla says :

re : It is definitely a flavor that someone who enjoys Doritos should try
These chips have a really addicting flavor and help my hunger when I am on the run
I like them even better than the original flavor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273091617190730/k2311a093/9.3.13