Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Pants  » Baby care  »
  • I enjoyed the cute designs the diapers have
  • I think Huggies is a good brand for children who are frequently moving
  • I would recommend these as an alternative to regular diapers in water

• by Gloria

About six months after I had my son we were invited to a kids pool party. Needless to say my son was not potty trained and I knew what a regular diaper did in water. I didn’t want my sons diaper soaking up all the water in the pool so a friend told me about Huggies Little Swimmers

Swim Pants. I was relieved there was another option besides a regular diaper or going commando. I purchased a size small jumbo pack at target for about 8.99 and it came with 12;more than enough diapers for the pool party. I’m sure it would last through a couple short beach trips too.

They fit nice and snug on my little one. He didn’t notice a difference in the diaper at all. I sat him in a small pool with just enough water to splash in and the diaper didn’t soak up all the water in the pool. It didn’t get big from absorbing some of the water either. You could barely tell he had a diaper on ...

• Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Pants
      under the swim trunks. I enjoyed the cute designs the diapers have. The ones I purchased had Finding Nemo and Winnie the Pooh designs on them. If you didn’t have swim trunks wearing just the diaper by itself is a cute option.

I changed my son a couple more times then I usually would because I heard that

they weren’t as good at holding waste for long amounts of time as regular Huggies. Changing more often made sure there weren’t any leaks. I had no problems overall with the Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Pants. I think Huggies is a good brand for children who are frequently moving. I would recommend these as an alternative to regular diapers in water.

Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Pants

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 543091617180730/k2311a093/9.3.13