Mastering The Art Of Manga, Learn To Draw Manga Step By Step
  • Mastering The Art Of Manga is, without a doubt, one of the best books I've viewed on the subject
  • Thanks to the book, my wall is now filled with amazing drawings
  • I found all tips very useful and was able to go at a steady pace with what the book was teaching without confusion

• by Kronos

I was first referred to this book by a friend who I was working with. Mastering The Art Of Manga is, without a doubt, one of the best books I’ve viewed on the subject. It goes in depth about different techniques and different materials to use to ultimately create beautiful drawings. The language used is quite simple and the tips and techniques disclosed, quite helpful. In a matter of a say or two,

I was able to draw the head of a character that I liked in an anime. Soon, I was able to draw more complex figures such as beasts and started drawing on my wall. Thanks to the book, my wall is now filled with amazing drawings. That’s not all the book has, though! In addition to tips on drawing and materials used to draw and paint, it goes on to explain how to take your unique work and digitally prime it. It suggests software for digital optimization of your drawings and has tutorials on how to do different to make your character look more splendid or evil or cursed or blessed. I was further surprised when the book went on to animation. the book explain which software is best, which is more used, which is less used, why said software is less or more used and ...

• Mastering The Art Of Manga, Learn To Draw Manga Step By Step
      how to make your own anime. I found all tips very useful and was able to go at a steady pace with what the book was teaching without confusion. The authors are Yishan Li and Rik Nicol Tim Seelig.

One thing I really loved about it is the fact that it shows you different examples of characters and then immediately provides a small back story or description of the character next to it. For

a person working on a story that had to be drawn and animated, it is very helpful. I found myself inspired by it and made a plethora of new characters.

Overall, an amazing book that is a must have for manga artists in the making or those wanting to draw and animate great stories. I’d also suggest it for people who love to draw and write stories to go with each other. It will really help!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 173091617170730/k2311a093/9.3.13