VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • This shampoo got my hair just as clean as the more expensive brands and at a fraction of the cost
  • The best part about this shampoo is that it smells wonderful
  • It's sweet, but not too sweet and smells amazing

• by Crystal

After using this shampoo from VO5 I realized that there really isn’t any reason to use other shampoos. I always fell victim to the major marketing of big brand advertisers and thought that I needed a certain type of brand shampoo in order for my hair to cooperate with me. Turns out, all I needed was

V05 with a formula that suited my hair type.

I have very greasy roots and dry ends so thus I needed something that would remove oils yet be gentle enough for the bottom of my hair. The type I chose was “clarifying” because what that really means is that it cleans your hair better.

This shampoo got my hair just as clean as the more expensive brands and at a fraction of the cost. It is also extremely gentle on my ends.

It didn’t cause any splitting and in fact, due to the new formula with added vitamins, I actually think my hair feels a bit healthier.

The best part about this ...

• VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo
      shampoo is that it smells wonderful.

It comes in all different scents but the clarifying version has a select few. I lean more towards the Kiwi Lime Squeeze because it is mildly uplifting.

It’s sweet, but not too sweet and smells amazing. The lather this shampoo gives off is also unbelievable.

Sometimes with

other brands I had to use basically two rounds of shampoo to feel like my hair was clean enough. With this V05 shampoo, I use a handful just once and it feels squeaky clean.

For around 1-1. 50 dollars at most major retailers, you simply can’t go wrong with this cheap and effective shampoo that will NOT break your budget.

AJ Gray says :

VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo has a tendency to work well for those of us who need to get a lot out of our hair, such as dirt, grime, grease or hair products like hair gel and mousse and hair spray. This is a great shampoo for getting rid of excess hair dye. It is less harsh than the official color removers, and works well with the semi-permanent colors, the ones that are supposed to wash out in about six to ten shampooings.

I like the bottle for travel, VO5 takes the place of a few other products, in less space in the cargo bag. The Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo is a marvelous liquid - it has a great scent, the smooth green thick liquid works as a gentle laundry detergent, as well as a stain remover for luggage, and it even works as a gentle floor cleaner.

rachael says :

I am in love with this shampoo It smells amazing and the price is very affordable . This shampoo is just as great as there conditioner. I first started out with the conditioner and i wanted to know what the shampoo was like. so i tried it and now i’m hooked make my hair SO soft. definitely worth your money.

crystal replies :

I really think it stands up to the other shampoos on the market. the scent is way better than the more expensive ones as well

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130081617080931/k2311a0830/8.30.13