Pet Feeder Station from Grandin Road
  • The main feature, obviously, of this pet feeder is the feeding compartment - It's a pull out shelf that slants halfway that gives you easy access to the food (Which I suggest pouring inside, not placing the bag itself inside because since the bottom angles, if you put the bag in it won't fit all the way in)
  • I get plenty of extra storage from the shelf above the feeder, which is great for holding my pets treats, canned food, bones, etc and so all my pet stuff can be located in one convenient place and I really like that
  • I would have preferred either an all white, to match the black appliances in my kitchen, or an all white to match my cabinets, but since I put this in the pantry - Where the shelves are a light brown - it fits in there rather well and so that wasn't a huge issue and didn't keep me looking elsewhere for a different pet feeder
  • Now, I would only recommend this Pet Feeder Section - Because of the rather steep price - if you have several, large dogs because if you only have a few small dogs, or several cats, or even just one large dog, I don't think spending almost $300 on a pet feeder like this is really worth it because you won't have as much food for your pet (Unless you stock up at one time, I suppose)
  • However, if you can afford this and you only have a little dog or kitty, and you want something that will look great and a product like this, then this Pet Feeder from Grandin Road is definitely the way to go

• by WholexHearted

Having several dogs, there is obviously a need for a great deal of dog food in the house at one time - Especially since two of the dogs are of medium to larger sizes and eat quite a lot in one day. Usually to keep from having to buy dog food every single time grocery shopping is done, the big like 15 pound, plus, bags are always bought and that always lasts a few weeks and saves money in the long run rather than continuously buying little bags of food every week, which pretty much is 3 bags of those to equal to the price of the larger bag and the larger bag comes with more food than those three bags combined.

At the bottom of the pet feeder, there’s a drawer that opens and inside are two bowls, metal, (Included in the purchase) that’s to be used as a food and water bowl. Now, I have absolutely no use for that because I have separate bowls for

that. However, do note, that if you do use this feature - If you’re going to keep the water bowl in (They’re both removable) when closing and opening the drawer, do so slowly, otherwise you’ll splash water everywhere. The main feature, obviously, of this pet feeder is the feeding compartment - It’s a pull out shelf that slants halfway that gives you easy access to the food (Which I suggest pouring inside, not placing the bag itself inside because since the bottom angles, if you put the bag in it won’t fit all the way in.) This usually allows me to store one whole 15 pound bag of food at a time.

The only assembly required, (The pet feeder itself comes completely assembled) are the three hooks that you can place on the side of the feeder, I suppose if you wanted to hang leashes, etc, some pet accessories. I’ve placed them there, however I don’t use the hooks for anything because my dogs will pull whatever’s on

there off and play with it like a toy, and so I can’t really use that feature of this however that’s no bother to me. I get plenty of extra storage from the shelf above the feeder, which is great for holding my pets treats, canned food, bones, etc and so all my pet stuff can be located in one convenient place and I really like that.

The only thing that I didn’t like about this pet feeder, is that more selections of colors weren’t available, at least at my time of purchase, and they only have a dark brown - chocolate shade. I would have preferred either an all white, to match the black appliances in my kitchen, or an all white to match my cabinets, but since I put this in the pantry - Where the shelves are a light brown - it fits in there rather well and so that wasn’t a huge issue and didn’t keep me looking elsewhere for a different pet feeder.

Now,

• Pet Feeder Station from Grandin Road
      I would only recommend this Pet Feeder Section - Because of the rather steep price - if you have several, large dogs because if you only have a few small dogs, or several cats, or even just one large dog, I don’t think spending almost $300 on a pet feeder like this is really worth it because you won’t have as much food for your pet (Unless you stock up at one time, I suppose.) that would really justify having to use something of this scale when you can likely buy a smaller, less expensive one, that will also work just as great at being accessible to your pet supplies and better at displaying them if that’s what you’re more interested in this kind of product for.

Note; This can be used for dogs or cats. But, not both. Obviously. Unless, you mix their food, which… I wouldn’t suggest. There’s only one compartment for feeding. Now, that’s not to say if you have it filled with dog food,

that you can’t store bags of cat food on the shelf, or vice versa. I keep cat food on the top shelf along with my cats treats and such as well, so this also works great for dog and cats combined.

Otherwise, if you need this kind of product or if you’re not sure if you do - If you have at least two large dogs and a few little ones as well, then you likely do, it just makes it a lot easier in the long run when it comes to feeding your pets, storing their food and such, and plus a feeder like this looks a lot better in your kitchen, pantry, closet, etc, wherever you intend on keeping this, as opposed to a big chunky bag of pet food. However, if you can afford this and you only have a little dog or kitty, and you want something that will look great and a product like this, then this Pet Feeder from Grandin Road is definitely the way to go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2928081616930831/k2311a0828/8.28.13