Max & Zoey’s Double Dog Leashes from Grommet  » Pets  »
  • Give her more length of freedom and she will create an even bigger problem
  • All four if I take my roommates, which I have no problem doing whatsoever - I love them like my own and enjoy doing so
  • I occasionally find myself tangled amongst the leashes because my dogs manage to wrap themselves around me all before I know what's happening to try and prevent it
  • Seeing as two of my favorite colors are pink and black, I bought the pink double leash and the black double leash, which works perfectly since my dogs are both girls and my roommates dogs are boys
  • I'd HIGHLY recommend this double dog leash to anyone who has more than one dog, especially if you have more than three

• by WholexHearted

If you have three, four, or more, or even just two, dogs; You likely know (If you walk at least two of them at a time and not just one.) what a hassle it can be carrying more than one leash if you’re dogs are anything like mine, and like to run every which way without any regard to the possibility of just maybe that they’re causing their walker a jumbled mess of leashes headache; Then you NEED the Max and Zoey Double Leash. It’s like a dream come true for dog owners who walk their dogs.

My smallest dog is a terror on a leash. Give her more length of freedom and she will create an even bigger problem. Quickly after buying one of those leashes that have the retractable leash that pulls in and out, realized that was going to be a problem and became a nightmare when walking her with another dog. Now, usually I don’t have enough time to walk each dog individually (They get out on a leash themselves for a walk at least once a week.) every day and so I’m always taking at least two. All four if I take my roommates, which I have no problem doing whatsoever - I love them

like my own and enjoy doing so; As she does as well and will occasionally take mine out on walks too with or without hers.

Having two leashes is enough of a nightmare to get tangled in, now imagine having four leashes. When I saw these Max and Zoey Double Dog Leashes, I knew my problem was solved. Not only would it cut down on the number of leashes I had to hold (From four to just two if I’m taking them all out, or from two to just one if I’m just taking out two dogs.). Detangling mess aside, carrying four leashes alone is a hassle, especially if you have big dogs; That’s a lot of work. I occasionally find myself tangled amongst the leashes because my dogs manage to wrap themselves around me all before I know what’s happening to try and prevent it; It’s nearly impossible to control the actions of four dogs which they’re all going all over the place, trying to go off in different directions, etc. Even on their ‘best’ days, and in the early mornings when they’re not as hyper or riled up, I still managed to find myself rarely going back to the house without at least two tangled leashes. Now, with the double leashes, it’s not a frequent a problem no matter how worked up the dogs are. Even my roommate has said she found these leashes to be better and a lot less of a hassle when she walks the dogs. I’m sure even the dogs love it to as I can’t imagine they enjoy getting themselves tangled in a mess - Especially my smallest who has anger issues and goes from being a happy little doggy to a growling, angry terror when she’s disrupted - She becomes a lot less pleasant to the other dogs around her, who are usually a lot well mannered and calmer than she is.

Now, even my smallest dog can’t find herself (Or me) detangled in another dog’s leash as often and walks have now become a lot more pleasant. I’m no longer getting wrapped around in their leashes, nearly tripping as much, walking the dogs have become a breeze. The dogs still have plenty of leash length to work with, their own space to do as they please on the walk; The leash doesn’t force them to be close to each other nor give them the inability to walk around and enjoy the outside while out, doesn’t restrain them into a ...

• Max & Zoey's Double Dog Leashes from Grommet
      smaller section than a regular sized leash - Which if that was the case, I wouldn’t have liked these leashes or continued to use them. My dogs still have their freedom and enjoy their walks, which is the number one priority.

One thing I really, really, really loved about finding these leashes were the selection of colors, which were a lot more practical. Seeing as two of my favorite colors are pink and black, I bought the pink double leash and the black double leash, which works perfectly since my dogs are both girls and my roommates dogs are boys. (Although I was tempted to also buy the green shade which is extremely beautiful - I don’t usually like greens, but that one was so light a pretty. Maybe in the future as an alternate.) Even if you have well-mannered, calm, very relaxed dogs that ‘know’ how to walk on a leash, I’m guessing you still find yourself tangled up every now and then; And even if not, if you’re walking two dogs, you’re likely holding each leash in each hand, with this leash you only have to use one and if you have things to carry, this makes it a lot less difficult to do so. That alone

even makes these leashes worth it. I can now even, when just taking out two dogs, be able to talk on the phone while doing so - Something I couldn’t do before with having two carry two leashes. Going to check the mail is also a lot easier now; I can’t even count the number of times I’ve dropped the mail because of having to also hold onto a leash with the same hand - Problem solved with the double leash.

These double leashes only cost $30 (Each), which is a bit pricey and by far the most money I’ve spent on a single (Although you basically are getting two leashes in one.) product of this kind, but I even would have spent a bit more on this product if had to and find them to be rather affordable for what it does; It’s exceptional, makes walking the dogs a lot easier and a less of a hassle, especially on those days your in a rush. I’d HIGHLY recommend this double dog leash to anyone who has more than one dog, especially if you have more than three; Because if so, this is very likely a much needed item and will help a lot.

These leashes are avaliable for purchase at TheGromment.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2922081616671031/k2311a0822/8.22.13