Brothers & Sisters  » TV  »
  • It's more intellectual and really never boring
  • There are some tear jerker scenes, but I never really felt compelled to shed a tear because I know that sooner of later they'll make up and have dinner as a family again

• by jackie
      This new series from ABC came as a wonderful surprise for me. I just love Sally Field and absolutely adore Calista Flockheart.

This show is about the most dysfunctional family I have ever seen on television, next to the Bradys ofcourse.

Their lives revolve around each other, it makes me crazy just watching them fight, make

up and gossip about each other.

But really, this show reminds me of my family.

How close we are, how we love each other unconditionally even if we’re at each other’s necks all the time.

The networks should make more shows like this.

Where family values are showcased in a more modern setting.

Where shows are ...

• more realistic and we can sympathize with the characters because we know where they’re coming from.

The witty comedy is really refreshing.

It’s more intellectual and really never boring.

I don’t fall asleep while waiting for them to finish fighting; instead I’m at the edge of my seat looking forward for the next cat fight.

I’ve

never shed a tear in this show even thought they classified it as a family drama.

There are some tear jerker scenes, but I never really felt compelled to shed a tear because I know that sooner of later they’ll make up and have dinner as a family again.

I’m always looking forward to watch this show.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101305161660931/k2311a0513/5.13.07