Pink Gem Antique Black Butterfly Belly Ring from Body Candy
  • Body Candy by far has definitely some of the most beautiful belly button rings that I have every seen, and at the amazingly low prices, BC really can't be beat
  • I love every single piece of item I've bought from them and I've never been disappointed with the quality
  • I didn't experience any problems inserting the belly ring, while it was in, or taking it out and exchanging it for another
  • When it was, it looked just as cute as I thought it would be
  • Body candy merchandise is only available online, as they don't have any stores that you can actually buy these products at, however another thing that I really love about this site other than their amazing items

• by WholexHearted

Body Candy by far has definitely some of the most beautiful belly button rings that I have every seen, and at the amazingly low prices, BC really can’t be beat. I love every single piece of item I’ve bought from them and I’ve never been disappointed with the quality. Body Candy has gorgeous, unique and affordable piercing jewelry, as well as regular types of jewelry such as necklaces, rings and bracelets - All of which I’be bought at least one of each of.

When I saw this Pink Gem Antique Black Butterfly Belly Ring, for only $12, I knew I just had to have it. I love butterflies, and the fact that my three favorite colors are black, pink and silver - The exact colors of this

belly ring - That just made it even more perfect. The only thing I love more than those colors separately, is those colors together.

I didn’t experience any problems inserting the belly ring, while it was in, or taking it out and exchanging it for another. When it was, it looked just as cute as I thought it would be. The insertion process was as expected as inserting any other type of belly ring and no different, only took a few seconds and that was that.

The belly ring itself is a decent sized butterfly, that isn’t too big and doesn’t feel too heavy on your piercing; It dangles freely and sits right at the navel. I love the black base of the butterfly mixed with the

several pink gems that sit on each wing while the ball of the belly ring, as well as the butterfly’s antenna and feet are a very light pink shade and the piercing itself is silver. I think all the colors compliment each other nicely and look great against my tanned skin.

One thing I really love, that given the shape of the belly ring, the edges (The wings of the butterfly) don’t stick out much, so if you’re wearing tight clothing, the piercing itself is not that noticeable and they edges also aren’t sharp so I haven’t experienced any problems with it getting caught on clothes and tugging at the piercing or the fabric while getting dressed/undressed; Which is a fear of mine, a ripped piercing, but luckily ...

• Pink Gem Antique Black Butterfly Belly Ring from Body Candy
      I’ve never experienced that with this belly ring nor any other. Another plus is that the wings of the butterfly don’t painfully poke or scratch my skin when I’m bending over or stretching, and I’ve had that problem in the past from a few other belly rings that I’ve purchased elsewhere. The only thing that would make this product even better is if they came out with more colors.

For those future shoppers at Bodycandy.com, don’t let the ‘cheap’ prices turn you off, thinking the saying ‘You get what you pay for’ applies here because it doesn’t; I’ve purchased MANY products from this site, for multiple types of piercings, all ranging from $1.00 to $30.00 and regardless of the price, every piece has been great quality and I’ve

not a single issue with any of them.

Body candy merchandise is only available online, as they don’t have any stores that you can actually buy these products at, however another thing that I really love about this site other than their amazing items; Is the fact that shipping is ALWAYS free when you spend $19.99 (or more) and that amount will actually buy you quite a few pieces.

I’ve never been let down by an item from Bodycandy.com and this Pink Gem Antique Butterfly Belly ring was no exception, I will definitely continue to buy many jewelry pieces from them in the future and would recommend this site and their products to anyone, especially those on a budget. This belly ring was definitely a bargain for only $12.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4519081616530831/k2311a0819/8.19.13