Bouquet Panel from Wake Up Frankie  » Furniture  »
  • When buying curtains, I tend to stay towards the darker choices because at night, I like my room to be completely dark unless I happen to want a small night light or such on, but most of the time I don't want any light from outside coming in and disturbing my sleep
  • What I really love about these curtains, and why I just have to have these, but - The design on the curtains (All over) are black roses that are fabricated with satin and it's extremely soft to the touch and feels really nice
  • These curtains cost $200, not on sale, and that's too much to have to replace
  • These curtains are gorgeous, and whether you like a lot of light or not, I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to update there classic black curtain look and add a bit more style with the rose design
  • Definitely not a product that's budget friendly

• by WholexHearted

When buying curtains, I tend to stay towards the darker choices because at night, I like my room to be completely dark unless I happen to want a small night light or such on, but most of the time I don’t want any light from outside coming in and disturbing my sleep; And during the day, I don’t want my room completely basked in sunlight, especially then I’m trying to sleep. Occasionally, I’ll like to open my curtains and let some light in during the day - But most of the time, I want something that’s not going to let in that much light when they’re closed and want something that will not be ‘Sheer’ and let in traces of light.

This bouquet Panel in black (White is also available for purchase is that matches more to your liking or your decor, exact same design.) is perfect, because not only does it accomplish my needs that I want met in a window curtain, but they also look, and feel, great while

also matching my room decor and blending in nicely. I like that, when closed, no matter how light and sunny it is outside my room can still look completely dark as if it’s night time, and the only time they let any light in at all is when I open them (I keep the fabric pressed closely to the wall so that no light even comes through the openings on the side and the blinds are always closed as well.)

What I really love about these curtains, and why I just have to have these, but - The design on the curtains (All over) are black roses that are fabricated with satin and it’s extremely soft to the touch and feels really nice. You can actually run your fingers over the fabric and feel the roses. From standing a few feet away, it just kind of looks like ruched up patterns on the curtains, but as you get closer, you actually see the detailing of the roses and whether looking up close or far away, either way, these curtains are just as beautiful. They match a black chandelier that I’ve also purchased from Wakeupfrankie.com because of the black rose detailing - I love how I was able to find an exact design that matched with many of my room decor pieces even though I wasn’t actually trying.

These curtains fit the average size double window and just touch the floor with no gapping, of course if they come out a bit too long for your windows, you can always raise the curtain rods (Which you, obviously, have to supply yourself if your windows don’t already have them. and the thick fabric keeps the curtains from turning ’sheer’ in the daylight when it’s extra sunny outside and letting it light, so as long as these are closed, I can keep my room dark just like I like.

These curtains have been washed about a handful of times since I’ve purchased them, although at first I was a bit worried that cleaning them in my ...

• Bouquet Panel from Wake Up Frankie
      washer and dryer would snag the stitching on the fabric and eventually cause the roses to come apart - Which I’m glad to say hasn’t happened, or at least not yet. I do take extra precaution in washing these curtains by themselves in cold water and low heat in the dryer just in case. These curtains cost $200, not on sale, and that’s too much to have to replace. So glad to say that the quality of these curtains are lasting well and hopefully continue to last for some time.

These curtains are gorgeous, and whether you like a lot of light or not, I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to update there classic black curtain look and add a bit more style with the rose design. And since they’re black, they’ll pretty much match any decor no matter what color pieces you have - Black goes with everything.

Note; Don’t be confused, as I was, when ordering these from Wakeupfrankie.com (Your only option of getting their products, they

don’t have an actual store you can go to. And not all products are eligible for free shipping all the time.), the price is $99, but that’s only for one panel. Not both. So, if you only have a single panel window, then one is, of course, enough, but for double panel windows, you’ll need to order two. Which confused me at first since all other curtain sets I’ve purchased from elsewhere in the past always came with two, but I guess that’s because I never specifically shopped for a single panel window before and just thought all curtain sets came with two panels. So based on that, these curtains are kind of pricey, even if you’re just buying one panel; But if you can afford it, or can manage to get these when they go on sale or with a discount, I definitely recommend them.

Deducting two points to the semi-ridiculously high price, especially since it’s only one panel you’re paying for instead of two; Definitely not a product that’s budget friendly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5719081616480731/k2311a0819/8.19.13