Silver Bird on a Branch Wall Decal from Wake Up Frankie  » Furniture  »
  • I love the little droplets of diamonds (Not actually diamonds obviously) below the flowers and the bird
  • I simply just followed it as the picture showed because I thought it was beautiful as is and wanted the same look
  • My closet door is black, and this silver decal really pops against the color of the door, it looks amazing
  • Because of how strong the adhesive is, I wouldn't recommend placing this decal on paint (Other than white, unless the white paint is covering another color) or on wallpapered walls since it may tear the paint/wallpaper if you ever do decided to remove the decal
  • I definitely do not regret buying this wall decal, and I will very likely buy a few others in the future from Wakeupfrankie

• by WholexHearted

Now, I don’t buy many wall decals and all I have bought in the past were only ones that came from the dollar store and this Silver Bird on a Branch Wall Decal from Wake Up Frankie is the most expensive, although cheap, and best one that I’ve come across.

What attracted me most to this item, besides of course it being silver and sparkly… Well, okay that’s pretty much what attracted me to this to begin with - But, this has to be, by far, the most gorgeous wall decal I’ve ever seen. Even if this had just been a framed wall art or poster, I would still think this as beautiful and probably still would have bought it; Especially if it still had the less than $20 price tag.

Once you get the decal peeled off (Carefully), and since this is a pretty large in-size decal and only a handful of pieces, with a very large piece, it might take you a few minutes to get it off while trying to get unstuck sections stuck to other sections in the process. The design is very beautiful, but also

may be challenging.

I love the little droplets of diamonds (Not actually diamonds obviously) below the flowers and the bird. Each of the flowers have beautiful designs and the bird itself even has a flower design inside of it. Every piece, every flower, has gorgeous little details that you see close up and when standing a few feet away, make this really stunning and beautiful picture. It looked very beautiful on the site, it looks even more beautiful when you’re looking at it in your hand, and then even more beautiful when you’re looking at it on your wall.

Sticking the decal on, was a piece of cake, (Actually getting it peeled apart was a bit challenging because of the semi-complicated design), the droplets are easier since they’re not connected to the main, long branch of flowers. Plus the bird, and single flower. Which gives you the freedom to pretty much customize the finished look if you wanted by changing up where a few of the pieces can go. I simply just followed it as the picture showed because I thought it was beautiful as is and wanted the same look. After applying it, was able to run my fingers over it smoothly without feelings any air bubbles, or spaces in between the pieces.

Now, of course, the bad thing about wall decals (Not just this wall decal in particular, but most wall decals in general.) is that they only last once. Meaning, once you stick this on the wall (Or wherever you plan on sticking it), it’s not very likely that you’ll be able to get it off, and even if you do manage that after some careful and precise peeling so you don’t tear or rip it because of the adhesive, the probability that you’ll be able to get it to stick on another surface is slim. (Unless of course you have an adhesive to apply, then again, you’d have to even get the decal off the surface to begin with.) and the beauty of this wall decal was almost enough for me not to want to stick it anywhere - Especially on the wall. Yes, it is a wall decal, but it can also be applied to pretty much any other clean, smooth ...

• Silver Bird on a Branch Wall Decal from Wake Up Frankie
      surface as well; A door, furniture such as a dresser, mirror, headboard, etc.

Mine is, and as it’s always has been since the day I applied it, still stuck tightly on one of my sliding closet doors where it has been for months without any peeling off, coming ajar at the corners; It’s stuck there as it should be and it isn’t moving anytime soon and it’s just as shiny now as it’s been since it’s first been there. My closet door is black, and this silver decal really pops against the color of the door, it looks amazing. No, that’s not saying that it won’t look as equally good on white, or any other shades, because it will - No matter what color of the surface you put this on, it will be sure to pop. Seeing as my closet door is very close to me bed, and my bedding consists of silver and black, it matches perfectly.

Because of how strong the adhesive is, I wouldn’t recommend placing this decal on paint (Other than white, unless the white paint is covering another color) or on wallpapered walls

since it may tear the paint/wallpaper if you ever do decided to remove the decal. You might also want to be careful about putting it on doors, or any surface, where the paint can also peel easily. So, in any case, I would advise that if you’re going to stick this wall decal anywhere - It’s somewhere that you’re going to want it to be for a while. A product like this is definitely not recommended to be placed on wallpaper - So I would advise against that unless you intend on sticking this, or any wall decal on, and living it there permanently because otherwise that strong adhesive will probably rip the wallpaper off beneath it, no matter how carefully you try to peel it off.

I definitely do not regret buying this wall decal, and I will very likely buy a few others in the future from Wakeupfrankie.com as I would recommend this product to anyone; And seeing as I didn’t encounter any problems whatsoever with this product, it gets a perfect 10. This very simple, simple very beautiful item, can make a big impact on the look of your space.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5715081616390831/k2311a0815/8.15.13