Scroll Jewelry Holder from Wake Up Frankie  » Furniture  »
  • I was a bit surprised at the $350 price tag for just a jewelry holder, but I couldn't be that surprised since it was from Wake Up Frankie and a lot of items on the site are ridiculously priced in my opinion, as this product seemed to be one of them
  • The quality is great, and by far the best Jewelry holder I've ever owned, and just as I thought, does look great on m vanity, but it's still ridiculously over priced for such an item
  • It's beautiful, silver, (Which I prefer) and has two tiers that hold your various jewelry
  • Other than the initial price tag that eventually wasn't an issue for me anymore, I don't have a single negative thing to say about this
  • If you can afford such a cost on an item like this, and you can't get it on sale or it happens to not be on sale again, by all means, splurge because it is a great item - Not only is it great to look at, but it does as it's suppose to wonderfully -, but if not, then maybe you'll get lucky one day like I did and be able to get this on sale

• by WholexHearted

This is a review for the Scroll Jewelry Holder from Wake Up Frankie, which is the most recent product that I’ve purchased from Wakeupfrankie.com and as with a few other handful of items I’ve bought from this site; I’ve been waiting quite a while to get because of the steep price tag. Now, if you’re pretty knowledgeable with the site, you probably know that nothing there is really ‘cheap’ and pretty much everything is on the pricier side. However spending $350 on a jewelry holder was far from what I was willing to spend on this kind of item, or really any item of any kind considering my budget wouldn’t allow it for such a thing.

When I first came across this Scroll Jewelry Holder, I knew I just had to have it because I knew it would look gorgeous on my vanity (Which happens to also be from Wake Up Frankie, The Lily XIV Vanity - Which I’ve also done a review on.) because the detailing was sort of the same, as was the coloring, and

plus it would look great at displaying my Jewelry and I thought that maybe if I had something as great as looking as this then I wouldn’t misplace as much of my jewelry as I do if I had something to properly place it.

I was a bit surprised at the $350 price tag for just a jewelry holder, but I couldn’t be that surprised since it was from Wake Up Frankie and a lot of items on the site are ridiculously priced in my opinion, as this product seemed to be one of them.

However my want for this product wasn’t going to magically make me able to afford so much on such a ‘little’ thing and I couldn’t validate spending so much money on this. Then, one day recently, just browsing the web as I usually do, I stopped and Wakeupfrankie.com and browsed there products - Not really minding the ‘Back to school’ dorm, etc, promotions they were having when I just so happened to click on one of the bedroom sets I had been eying for awhile and noticed the Scroll Jewelry Holder was in the ‘Other Recommend Products’ section below the original product I was looking at, and much to my surprise; It was shown on sale.

Now, not only was it on sale, it was for a steal! It went from being $350 to only $19.50; As surprised as I was seeing the original price tag as it was so high, I was just as surprised at seeing the sale price tag since it was so low and no where near the original price. (As I’ve mentioned in a previous review, Wake Up Frankie frequents in sales and discounts and so it’s also good to wait a bit before buying an item that may be on sale soon and you just might get lucky and save a few bucks.). I quickly bought this, plus a few other items that were on sale and I couldn’t be happier.

It was definitely worth the wait. Now that I actually have the product I’ve been waiting a while, I still couldn’t validate paying ...

• Scroll Jewelry Holder from Wake Up Frankie
      $350 for this; The quality is great, and by far the best Jewelry holder I’ve ever owned, and just as I thought, does look great on m vanity, but it’s still ridiculously over priced for such an item.

Now about the jewelry holder itself; It’s beautiful, silver, (Which I prefer) and has two tiers that hold your various jewelry. Each tier has four hooks, that is spaced out in between each one, and each hook can hold several pieces. The lower tier is great for bracelets and choker like necklaces while the top tier is great for longer necklaces (I also display my hoop earrings on both tiers) which is really the only kind of earrings that can be displayed here, which I have no problems with.

The curvy rod designs on each tier make it even more beautiful (And like it matches perfectly with my vanity). Other than the initial price tag that eventually wasn’t an issue for me anymore, I don’t have a single negative thing to say about this. It was well worth the wait and

it was everything I expected it to be.

Now this isn’t going to display A LOT of your jewelry, but just a few key pieces that you love or wear often, otherwise it’ll start to look cluttered and you’ll have trouble getting to things the more you add on. Keep it simple and it’ll look great.

I’m rating this a 10. I was going to knock of a point for the original ridiculously over-priced cost of this product - But that’s not speaking of the quality of this jewelry holder, and that would be the site itself rather than the product. If you can afford such a cost on an item like this, and you can’t get it on sale or it happens to not be on sale again, by all means, splurge because it is a great item - Not only is it great to look at, but it does as it’s suppose to wonderfully -, but if not, then maybe you’ll get lucky one day like I did and be able to get this on sale.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5715081616380831/k2311a0815/8.15.13