Lily XIV Vanity by Wake Up Frankie  » Furniture  »
  • Not only is this a gorgeous piece of furniture, but the quality is amazing (As it should be considering the somewhat pricey price tag)
  • Now, however, unfortunately there are a few drawbacks about this vanity that may make this piece not the ideal vanity for everyone
  • Or, this is even great as a hall table with a display of a vase of flowers, etc. The second drawback, which (At least in my opinion) isn't as major
  • I think it's beautiful and would have made this even more lovely
  • And if you do consider buying this piece, or even if you end up not doing so, I would still recommend Wakeupfrankie

• by WholexHearted

Let me start off this review for the Lily XIV Vanity from Wake Up Frankie by saying that this piece has to be, by far, one of the most beautiful vanities I have ever seen; Not only is this a gorgeous piece of furniture, but the quality is amazing (As it should be considering the somewhat pricey price tag.) It’s simple, yet elegant. And it’s probably going to be the last vanity I ever own, at least for a very long while because something’s going to have to be extremely amazing to bypass the love I have for this product.

The table portion of the vanity has a glass top with a gorgeous design beneath it; Cursive writing (Most unreadable, just for design) with Paris symbols in a darker champagne colors that matches the light champagne shade of the background and the vase for the vanity itself. The actual design of the vanity is just as gorgeous, to me, it resembles something from a Disney Princess movie; Especially with the way the bottom curls and twists, as does a few pieces on the top surrounding the table top and the mirror itself. It’s breathtaking. When I

saw it on the site, I fell in love and I knew I just had to have it and when I did finally get it? It was even more breathtaking and gorgeous in person and the other vanity I had before this couldn’t even compare at all.

Although, at first, I worried about having an item with a ‘glass top’ because of my occasional habit of dropping things and potentially cracking the glass; It’s actually pretty durable, I have accidentally dropped a few makeup items and the glass held up without any damage whatsoever which speaks for the great quality. It’s also easy to clean, as is the base and the mirror, it stays shiny without becoming dull.

The oval sized mirror is about 1/3 of the length of the vanity, which to me is perfect; This is the only mirror I need to apply my makeup, do my hair, it’s large enough that I can get what I need to done but not too big that it looks bulky or over-sized.

One thing that I also love about this vanity; Is that right below the table top, right in the center, is where two of the designing rods curve upwards and it’s great for hanging things on such as necklaces, scarves, bracelets, hair scrunches, etc, things like that, and it’s just makes it even more cute.

Now, however, unfortunately there are a few drawbacks about this vanity that may make this piece not the ideal vanity for everyone; 1. If you’re looking for/need a vanity with drawers and you can’t do without them, this vanity isn’t a good choice for you seeing as it comes with NO drawers, nor any storage space of any kind besides the table portion of the vanity obviously. But, if you’re like me and are at least somewhat organized then drawer space may not be a necessity for you. To me, the lack of such is not that big of a deal especially considering how gorgeous the vanity itself is and everything displays nicely on top, and as I’ve said, this is a decent sized vanity with a gracious amount of space for anything you may want to set down on this - Makeup, hair products, styling tools, perfumes, beauty supplies, etc - There’s more than enough space for it all. Or, this is even great as ...

• Lily XIV Vanity by Wake Up Frankie
      a hall table with a display of a vase of flowers, etc.

The second drawback, which (At least in my opinion) isn’t as major; Depending on where you shop, what’s available in your area, your budget, etc factors, it may be somewhat difficult to find a matching bench/stool that will match this vanity (As the vanity itself does not come with a matching one, nor does the website offer one for sale.) However, for me, the champagne color of this vanity looks great with black and so matching this with said color, looks great in contrast - But I also think white would also look amazing. I would have LOVED if this vanity came with a matching bench that was either all black or all white for the base and the cushion part being a replica of the design that’s on the table of the vanity; I think it’s beautiful and would have made this even more lovely. However, that’s where, if you can afford it, you can always get something like that customized if wanted.

A third drawback, which isn’t a drawback for me at all since I love shopping online and probably do that

more than actual in-store shopping; This item is only available for purchase online at Wakeupfrankie.com as WUF does not currently have any stores to shop at. And unfortunately, that always means you’ll be paying for shipping, which the site does not offer free for this item; Which makes the total for this vanity, plus tax and shipping almost $400 - But, if you can afford it, I would really recommend this vanity. It’s gorgeous, great quality and you really can’t go wrong with buying this.

And if you do consider buying this piece, or even if you end up not doing so, I would still recommend Wakeupfrankie.com to anyone looking for great, unique pieces for their bedroom as that’s mainly what Wake Up Frankie caters to. They are on the pricier side, but you get what you pay for which is great quality and great product; As a lover and owner of several items from this site, I can say that it really is worth it. I’m giving this Lily XIV Vanity a 10, because despite the few drawbacks people may find in this vanity that I’ve mentioned above, I think the great things about this product heavily outweigh them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5713081616330731/k2311a0813/8.13.13