O2 Optix Breathable Contact Lenses
  • At first I was happy and contented using my eye glasses but then when I started working and make-up is not just an accessory but a necessity to look presentable, I didn’t like to use my eye glasses anymore and often times I would misplace it and eventually have to get another replacement
  • I really love using it because I am a very busy person and often times when I get home from work feeling tired and exhausted, I just fall asleep easily, thankfully I am using O2 Optix contact Lenses, because I can sleep with it, without worrying of eye irritation or corneal laceration
  • I was amazed by it but then I was also skeptical, so when I bought it I ask the optometrist on how to use it properly and she told me that it should only be worn for 6 days then you have to soak it at least for 6-8 hours
  • I’m giving it a 9 because I am very impressed with it

• by maf_yel

I have been using prescription eyeglasses since I was in high school and because I have astigmatism and near sightedness, I have to wear them all my life. At first I was happy and contented using my eye glasses but then when I started working and make-up is not just an accessory but a necessity to look presentable, I didn’t like to use my eye glasses anymore and often times I would misplace it and eventually have to

get another replacement.

I started using contact lenses a couple of years ago.

It was hard using it because at first because I wasn’t used to it one thing more it was irritating at times.

I’m just thankful because a few years back, CIBA Vision brought out in the market the O2 Optix Contact lenses which are oxygen permeable.

I really love using it because I am a very busy person and often times when I get home from work feeling tired and exhausted, I just fall asleep easily, thankfully I am using O2 Optix contact Lenses, because I can sleep with it, without worrying of eye irritation or corneal laceration.

I can use it for a straight six days without even removing it.

A colleague introduced me to this contact lens and he says that he uses it for a straight 2 months.

I was amazed by it but then I was also skeptical, so ...

• O2 Optix Breathable Contact Lenses
      when I bought it I ask the optometrist on how to use it properly and she told me that it should only be worn for 6 days then you have to soak it at least for 6-8 hours.

I also tried using it when I was in a swimming pool; unfortunately it didn’t work for me because I got irritated eyes because it dried out.

Price wise I can say that it’s a deal because a pack consists of 3 pairs of contact lenses which you can use for approximately 9 months.

The price is 1500 pesos which is roughly $40.

Over all I am thankful for this contact lens because I don’t have to worry about poor eyesight and misplaced eyeglasses.

One thing that I hope they can improve on is to have other options such as tinted lenses because they just have the clear ones; I’m giving it a 9 because I am very impressed with it.

Katja Moeller says :

These sound amazing. Can you really wear them for 6 days straight?

Galega says :

This contact lens is highly breathable allowing 5 times more Oxygen to pass through. The technology is known for not hurting cornea even after longer use.

However, the duration for which you should wear it depends on the advise of your doctor. The author of this review might have been advised by the doctor to wear it continuously for 6 straight days. That may not be true for everyone.

Never wear your contact lenses for longer periods than prescribed for you. See your eye care professional for follow-up care and periodic checkups.

Denise Mendoza says :

Can contact lens correct severe nearsightedness? I’m extremely curious about that. I have severe nearsightedness and I am interested in wearing contact lens.

Jameela says :

re : I’m giving it a 9 because I am very impressed with it
I just fall in love with these contacts i can also change my contacts colour love it would reccommend anyone to get this 3

MooDMouse says :

Thank you all for the reviews. Very helpful to someone looking to rid themselves of glasses while saving for Lasik surgery.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348081616180831/k2311a088/8.8.13