Old Roy Dog Food  » Pets  »
2.5
  • I know Wal-Mart pulled the brand off the shelved due to the tainted dog food but what is now on their shelves is the good stuff

• by Theresa Costa
      With all the talk going on currently about “Old Roy Dog Food” due to the recall - I want to say, Old Roy is a good brand! I know Wal-Mart pulled the brand off the shelved due

to the tainted dog food but what is now on their shelves is the good stuff. Actually, the company that makes Old Roy also makes other “name brand” dog food. I guess they make Old Roy ...

• specifically for Wal Mart and it is priced to be a bit cheaper than name brands. I am all for it. To be able to save some money on a dog food that is just as
        good as a major name makes me happy. My dogs all love the flavor. And believe me, I have tried many other brands. They like the Old Roy and my pocket book likes it that they like it!

Old Roy Dog Food

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291305161600931/k2311a0513/5.13.07