Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara
  • It was very dark and smooth, just how I like it and definitely helped me achieve a great amount of volume in my eyelashes
  • I'd had some problems before trying to remove water proof mascara, but with this particular one, I found that it was quick and easy to do
  • I really loved this product and would definitely recommend the Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
  • I would absolutely consider buying this brand in the future and believe it's worth the cost

• by Kobie

Not too long ago when I was on the hunt for some new mascara, I came across the Maybelline “The Colossal VolumExpress Mascara”. I really like a lot of Maybelline’s other products, so I didn’t even hesitate when it came down to purchasing this mascara which was AU$19.25. It was packaged in a very bright yellow bottle, with bold purple writing. I loved the “Colossal” name and thought it would serve me well on my mission to have thicker,

longer more noticeable lashes.

The next morning before I started applying my make up, I carefully examined my new Maybelline The Colossal VolumExpress Mascara. It seemed to have a really good brush that was just the right width. I applied a coat to my lashes and found that it really did make quite a difference. It was very dark and smooth, just how I like it and definitely helped me achieve a great amount of volume in my eyelashes. They looked unbelievably long and much thicker than what they usually do. I actually ended up applying about 3 coats of this mascara as I like extremely thick and long looking eyelashes. If you’re going for a much more natural look, then one coat is probably enough. I was very pleased with how this mascara looked on, and it froze my eyelashes in the position I wanted them to sit in. It also lasted me all day ...

• Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
      long and I didn’t have to touch it up at all. When it was time to remove it, it came off easily with my make up remover even though it was water proof mascara. I’d had some problems before trying to remove water proof mascara, but with this particular one, I found that it was quick and easy to do. It didn’t leave behind any clumpy bits at all and my eyelashes felt fresh and clean after I’d taken it off.

I really loved this product and would definitely recommend the Maybelline The Colossal VolumExpress Mascara. It worked wonderfully, looked great and was easy to take off at the end of the day. A must have item for anyone who like extraordinary looking lashes with plenty of volume and length. I would absolutely consider buying this brand in the future and believe it’s worth the cost. Just like all of my other Maybelline products, this one didn’t let me down.

Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
Sarah says :

I absolutely adore this mascara. I use it daily and always get compliments on my lashes being long and voluminous. I love how dark the pigment is too I would totally recommend this to a friend (:

Lee says :

I have small, thinly lashes…but by using this mascara also, it has made them out to be longer and way more thicker than they usually are. That is a good thing, because it helped to make my eyes stand out. And I found all the compliments I received when wearing this product pleasant and a day-lifter :D

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316081615990831/k2311a086/8.6.13