Cheezels Chips  » Food  »
  • For such a popular and well loved brand of chips, they have also kept their price at a reasonable cost of AU$2.16 for a 110g sized box
  • I think this is great, as it really enforces Cheezel's family friendly vibe and is something that younger family members enjoy
  • They are very rich in flavour and are just an all round tasty snack that I enjoy
  • They are definitely a crowd pleaser and I sometimes grab a box whenever I'm expecting people over or if I visit other people's houses
  • Their flavour is rich, cheezy and amazing and they are a snack that the whole family will love

• by Kobie

Cheezels are a snack that myself and my family have been enjoying for many years now. I’ve been eating these chips since I was very young and since then, Cheezels have thankfully kept their incredible taste and great flavour that we all love so much. They still taste exactly the same as I remember them and it seems that nothing in the recipe has changed which is wonderful. For such a popular and well loved brand of chips, they have also

kept their price at a reasonable cost of AU$2.16 for a 110g sized box. The packaging is bright and colourful with an eye catching dark blue background and a huge orange Cheezel depicted on the front. They have also added a cute little Cheezel character over the years, which resembles a life like image of the snack. I think this is great, as it really enforces Cheezel’s family friendly vibe and is something that younger family members enjoy.

I really love the taste of Cheezels. They are very cheezie as you would expect from a snack with a name like that. They are very rich in flavour and are just an all round tasty snack that I enjoy. I also love the shape of Cheezels, which is sort of like a ring kind of shape. This is another thing that kids will love about Cheezels, as it sets them apart in appearance from most other brands of chips on the market.

...

• Cheezels Chips
      Cheezels are also available in small packets which means they can easily be taken with you when you are out and about. I occasionally take a small packet with me to work and to various other places. They are also great to pack in school lunches for younger family members. Cheezels are a snack that I also love to have when people come over. They are definitely a crowd pleaser and I sometimes grab a box whenever I’m expecting people
      over or if I visit other people’s houses. They always get eaten and everyone always seems to love their great taste and shape. Definitely a great party chip.

I just can’t say enough good things about the Cheezels brand of chips. Their flavour is rich, cheezy and amazing and they are a snack that the whole family will love! I think they have remained one of the best, most tasty brand of chips on the market after all these years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 275081615940831/k2311a085/8.5.13