Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Chilli & Sea Salt chips
  • I've always enjoyed snacking on potato chips occasionally, but I never really bought the Red Rock Deli brand of chips before, however, one day I noticed the packet while I was walking around my local grocery store and they just instantly grabbed my attention
  • I've always loved hot and spicy foods, so when I saw this packet that featured pictures of red chillies all over the front of it, I thought it looked appealing and was worth trying out something new
  • I'm super glad I did decide to purchase these chips as they taste absolutely amazing
  • I bought the Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Chilli & Sea Salt chips when they were on sale for AU$3 for a 185g packet
  • I could honestly say that they are the best flavoured potato chips I have had in a long time

• by Kobie

When looking for a snack, the Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Chilli & Sea Salt potato chips is an excellent choice. I’ve always enjoyed snacking on potato chips occasionally, but I never really bought the Red Rock Deli brand of chips before, however, one day I noticed the packet while I was walking around my local grocery store and they just instantly grabbed my attention. I’ve always loved hot and spicy foods, so when I saw this packet that featured

pictures of red chillies all over the front of it, I thought it looked appealing and was worth trying out something new. I’m super glad I did decide to purchase these chips as they taste absolutely amazing! I bought the Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Chilli & Sea Salt chips when they were on sale for AU$3 for a 185g packet. They are usually around AU$4.54. I was immediately impressed with their taste after trying them, and discovered that they have a nice fresh and powerful spicy flavour and you can really taste the chilli in them.

They’re quite hot and after eating just a few, you’ll be hooked for sure like I was! I find them to be quite addictive, but I try not to eat them too often since they’re not the healthiest snack out there. They are perfect to have every once in a while though.

They are also packaged in quite a large bag which ...

• Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Chilli & Sea Salt chips
      makes them an ideal product to share around with friends and family. I often buy a packet to place on the table when I have visitors coming over to my house. Everyone seems to really enjoy them and they’re a great, convenient snack that involves no preparation time at all. I always get many positive comments regarding these chips and often bring them along when I visit other people’s houses.

If you like chilli or other spicy food, then

I absolutely recommend trying these chips. I’ve now been converted to a fan of the Red Rock Deli chips and will continue to buy this superb flavour, as well as perhaps trying the other flavours in this range of chips. They were even better than I expected them to be and I was pleasantly surprised with how spicy they turned out to be. I could honestly say that they are the best flavoured potato chips I have had in a long time!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 275081615810831/k2311a085/8.5.13