Schwarzkopf Extra Care Strong Hold Hair Spray
  • While I do really like the Aqua Net brand of hair spray, that brand is unfortunately not available to purchase here in Australia where I live, so I'm forced to use something different
  • I love a lot of volume in my hair, so this is an important factor for me when choosing a good quality hair spray
  • I like to make my hair as big as possible and with this brand, I find that it's possible to do
  • I was very impressed with the Schwarzkopf Extra Care Strong Hold Hair Spray and will gladly continue to purchase this product in the future
  • I'd definitely recommend the Schwarzkopf Extra Care Strong Hold Hair Spray

• by Kobie

Over the years, I have tried out many different hair spray brands on the market in search of the perfect one for my hair. While I do really like the Aqua Net brand of hair spray, that brand is unfortunately not available to purchase here in Australia where I live, so I’m forced to use something different. I’ve tried a few different ones on the market and at the moment I’m using the Schwarzkopf Extra Care Strong Holding Hair Spray.

The Schwarzkopf Hair Spray is packaged in a tall, green and silver coloured can and can be bought from pretty much any cosmetics store, department store, supermarkets or even some grocery stores for around AU$5.41 for a 100g sized can.

I really like the Schwarzkopf Extra Care Strong Hold Hair Spray because it really holds my hair well and in place without feeling like it’s too damaging. Even in high winds and bad weather, it still holds my hair quite well in comparison to some others I have tried. It also doesn’t make it feel really hard, dried out and rough like some other brands do. Even with a decent amount of hair spray, I find that most of my hair feels quite soft and nice. I also love that this particular hair spray can give my hair the right amount of volume. I love a lot of volume in my hair, so this is an important ...

• Schwarzkopf Extra Care Strong Hold Hair Spray
      factor for me when choosing a good quality hair spray. I like to make my hair as big as possible and with this brand, I find that it’s possible to do. The Schwarzkopf Extra Care Strong Hold Hair Spray does seem to give your hair extra care than some others like it says on the can, and at the end of the day I find that it’s easy to brush out when you no longer need the spray in your
      hair. Unlike some other brands I’ve tried, it isn’t too sticky and doesn’t make your hair stick together excessively which is great.

I was very impressed with the Schwarzkopf Extra Care Strong Hold Hair Spray and will gladly continue to purchase this product in the future. I was surprised at the high quality and wonderful results it provided, and was pleased that it wasn’t too damaging. I’d definitely recommend the Schwarzkopf Extra Care Strong Hold Hair Spray. I think it’s absolutely perfect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312081615791031/k2311a082/8.2.13