Magic Mike film
  • A few nights ago, however, I had nothing else to watch and I decided to give it a chance and see if it was as good as what my friends had said it was
  • While I admit it's not the best movie I have ever seen, it was still fun and great to watch and I actually liked it a lot more than I thought I would
  • I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed this film and would probably see it again sometime
  • I'd definitely recommend watching it, even if you think you won't like it

• by Kobie

A few of my friends had seen the movie “Magic Mike” and raved about how good it was. I didn’t really think it would be my kind of movie, so I didn’t watch it when it first came out. A few nights ago, however, I had nothing else to watch and I decided to give it a chance and see if it was as good as what my friends had said it was. My decision to watch it mostly came down to the fact that

one of the stars in this film is Joe Manganiello. If he wasn’t in it, I probably wouldn’t have even watched it at all.

“Magic Mike” was released in 2012 and is directed by Steven Soderbergh. It stars Channing Tatum, Matthew McConaughey, Alex Pettyfer, Joe Manganiello and Matt Bomer and follows the story of Mike Lane played by Channing Tatum, who teaches a younger man by the name of Adam who is played by Alex Pettyfer, everything there is to know about stripping, partying and attracting women. Mike Lane is experienced in the world of stripping and passes some of his knowledge about the business onto Adam. Adam then becomes involved with the Xquisite Strip Club which is owned by McConaughey’s character, Dallas and performs along side his co-stars portrayed by Tatum, Manganiello and Bomer. “Magic Mike” is also based on Tatum’s real life past job as a stripper in his late teens before beginning his acting career.

As the movie began, it started off a little ...

• Magic Mike film
      slow and I wondered if this was a movie I’d enjoy, but after only a few minutes I really found myself getting into the story. While I admit it’s not the best movie I have ever seen, it was still fun and great to watch and I actually liked it a lot more than I thought I would. All of the actors performed brilliantly throughout the entire film, particularly all of the guys who would have had to spend hours practicing and learning many of
      the routines shown in the film. Obviously this is a movie that would probably appeal more to a female audience, but I do think it’s still a good movie that some guys might enjoy watching. If you’re a Channing Tatum fan, then this film is a must see! I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed this film and would probably see it again sometime. I’d definitely recommend watching it, even if you think you won’t like it. You might just be pleasantly surprised like I was!

tracy says :

I thought it was a good movie, but one of those movies that you only watch once unlike some movies that you can watch over and over again. I would definitely recommend watching it, the story line was fun and the cast was good so you won’t regret it.

katherine hurtado says :

I believe the movie was very good and entertaining. The plot of the story was not bad, however I don’t see it as a movie I would watch too many times, it was fun to see them dancing and I had a great time with the characters also.

Caroline says :

re : I’d definitely recommend watching it, even if you think you won’t like it
Although it isn’t the style of film typically shown at high brow festivals such as Cannes, it is definitely the perfect movie to watch with your girlfriends. Humorous and sexy, its enjoyable throughout. Channing Tatum yet again gets to show off his dancing talent (and incredible body), making this a must-see.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112081615721031/k2311a082/8.2.13