Robbie Williams “Escapology” album
  • In my opinion, Robbie Williams' 2002 album titled Escapology is the perfect pop album
  • It's my favourite Robbie Williams album to date, and is one I never get sick of
  • As I mentioned earlier, this entire album is just amazing and a must have for any Robbie Williams fan

• by Kobie

In my opinion, Robbie Williams’ 2002 album titled “Escapology” is the perfect pop album. It’s my favourite Robbie Williams album to date, and is one I never get sick of. Even after all these years, I still enjoy listening to all the songs on this album. The album features 14 tracks plus 2 hidden tracks. Every single song featured on this album is catchy and worth listening to.

The only song on “Escapology” that I don’t really like as much as

the others is “Revolution”. I’m not sure exactly why that is. I’m not saying it’s a bad song, but perhaps I would like it more if Robbie Williams sang it on his own instead of performing it with a female vocalist. I just don’t think it suits the song at all. My favourite song on “Escapology” is a track called “Come Undone”. This was the song that actually converted me into a Robbie Williams fan. The first time I heard it play, there was just something about that one particular song that instantly caught my attention and made me stop and listen. I also love the up-beat, catchy songs on the album like “Hot Fudge”, “Monsoon” and “Something Beautiful”. These three tracks have a wonderful vibe to them and always brighten my day whenever I listen to them. The fifth track titled “Sexed Up” is another one of my most favourites from “Escapology”. It’s a perfect break up tune that I absolutely loved ever since the ...

• Robbie Williams
      first time I heard it. “Nan’s Song” is a lovely quiet, acoustic sounding track that Robbie Williams wrote for his grandmother. It’s a nice song and has some very touching lyrics. The album also contains a few cheeky songs like “Handsome Man” and the album opener “How Peculiar”. These two songs are fun to listen to and I play them quite a bit. They really show off Robbie’s charisma perfectly on the album. “Escapology” also features the powerful single “Feel” which was quite
      a hit, as well as some new songs like “Love Somebody”, “Song 3″, “Cursed” and “Me And My Monkey” which is quite a long track that runs for about 7 minutes long about a crazy, wild Las Vegas adventure.

As I mentioned earlier, this entire album is just amazing and a must have for any Robbie Williams fan. And even if you aren’t a Robbie Williams fan, this is an album that will be sure to make you a fan after you listen to it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141081615620831/k2311a081/8.1.13