gmail.com
  • Are you searching for the best e-mail service on the internet
  • The concept of conversion with e-mails introduced by GMail is simply amazing
  • I have a very bad experience with other mail service providers

• by Mindatwork
      Are you searching for the best e-mail service on the internet? Here it is: Google Mail also termed as GMail. I initially used yahoo mail service for around 2 years and later I come across GMail. I registered with GMail through my friends reference.

The concept of conversion with e-mails introduced by GMail is simply amazing. I need to keep contact with a

person all day long on email and I receive at least more than 50 mails from that person daily.

My inbox will show 50 mails from that person. But in GMail it will show you the single mail that contains all the 50 conversions.

That’s great instead of flooding your inbox with 50 mails. The most important of all is your mail never ...

• gets delayed.

I have a very bad experience with other mail service providers. Whenever I register my email id on some website, I need to wait for confirmation email.

With other mail service provides I need to wait till next morning to receive the confirmation mail. But GMail is just great.

I have received such mails immediately after the registration. The other GMail

feature that comes handy is Quick Contacts.

Using Quick Contacts I can chat with my friends just logging into my GMail account. In case of other mail providers you need to sign into separate messenger window to chat with your friends.

Other features like groups, calendar and photos are also integrated with the mail account. GMail is great and fastest email service I have come across.

gmail.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201305161550931/k2311a0513/5.13.07