Rexona “Confidence” Anti Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • Both of these were very nice and effective and I was happy with them
  • This is very convenient as I find I don't have to waste any more time trying to scrub the marks off in the morning when I'm getting ready to leave the house
  • I found that this deodorant was also very long lasting
  • After using the Rexona Confidence Anti Perspirant Deodorant, I was extremely impressed
  • I've always loved the Rexona brand and this is my new favourite product by them

• by Kobie

I have always been a fan of the Rexona brand when it comes to Anti Perspirant Deodorant sprays for women. For many years, I used to use the sport and musk selections in the Rexona for women range. Both of these were very nice and effective and I was happy with them. One day I just got tired of them though and decided to try a different scented Anti Perspirant Deodorant in the Rexona line. While doing my shopping, I took some

time to look around and see what else Rexona had to offer. There were quite a few different scents to choose from, however, I really took notice of one particular can with an unusual shape and nice pink and blue colourings on it. It looked attractive enough and the name read “Confidence”. With such a great look and a bold, strong name, this was the one I was going to try. I purchased a 150g sized can for around AU$7.12.

The next day when I was getting ready, I got to try out the Rexona Confidence deodorant for the first time. The scent was lovely and very femine. I immediately liked it a lot more than my previous choices in deodorants. It’s a strong scent too that is very noticeable. I really like this as it means I don’t always have to use perfume every day because the deodorant smells strong and good enough on it’s own. Someone actually even asked me what ...

• Rexona
      perfume I was wearing once because they could smell the nice scent of the Rexona Confidence. They were very surprised when I told them it was not perfume, and was in fact just deodorant. The Rexona Confidence Anti Perspirant Deodorant also dries quickly in just a few seconds and it doesn’t leave huge, annoying white marks and stains all over my clothes which I have experienced in the past with other brands of deodorant. This is very convenient as I find I
      don’t have to waste any more time trying to scrub the marks off in the morning when I’m getting ready to leave the house. I found that this deodorant was also very long lasting. Even after a long day in the office, I still felt very fresh and could still smell it’s scent at times.

After using the Rexona Confidence Anti Perspirant Deodorant, I was extremely impressed. I’ve always loved the Rexona brand and this is my new favourite product by them.

Sidra Akhlaq says :

Rexona Confidence Aerosol contains a unique encapsulated reserve of ingredients which gives you extra protection when you need it most. It has a floral, green, musk fragrance and is pH balanced to work in harmony with the body.I really like the smell of this deodorant. I have found this to be great for my skin, even when I apply after shaving it doesn t irritate my sin.

It doesn t leave any white marks on my clothes and I found that it lasts throughout my work outs.

It s also a great handbag friendly size.It is refreshing and cool and isn’t sticky like other roll-ons I’ve tried. It does live up to its name as it provides you with protection from sweat and odour for nearly a long time (it lasts all day for me). The smell is wonderful…it isn’t too strong or too`light’. It isn’t musky but is more like a fresh, powdery, floral scent so it is perfect for everyday use as it doesn’t clash with other smells and it won’t make you feel sick in the morning when you’re sensitive to strong smells.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131071615440931/k2311a0731/7.31.13