Girl Scout Cookies - Thin Mint Flavor

• by Gina Gott

Girl Scout cookies have to be the best cookies in the world, and I love thin mints. I always buy a box every time I see any girl scouts selling them. The only thing that I do not like about these cookies is the fact that they are only available at certain times. You have to wait until the girl scouts are selling their cookies to order some instead of being able to order

them anytime that you want. I hate waiting to get these cookies because they are so tasty! On the other hand, maybe the fact these cookies are available only at certain times during the year makes them even better. Either way, these cookies are worth the wait.

Thin Mints are my favorite flavor when it comes to Girl Scout Cookies. These cookies are chocolate with a thin mint flavor inside. They are delicious. It is impossible to eat just one of these cookies. I can eat a whole box in about 2 days for real. If my husband or someone else helps me, these cookies will be gone even sooner.

I like that these cookies are affordable. I pay about $3.50 for a box of them. The price is well worth it. I always try to buy more than one box when I make purchase from the Girl ...

• Girl Scout Cookies - Thin Mint Flavor
      Scouts.

As an added bonus, the money for these cookies are going to a good cause. I like supporting the Girl Scouts since they do so much for the community. I also like the fact that I am helping girls learn about business and managing money when I purchase a box of cookies for them.

If you have never tried these cookies before, I suggest you find your nearest Girl Scouts Troop and buy some when they are available. In my town, they usually set up a cookie stand in front of local business or on the side of the road. They make signs and banners and are easy to find. I love seeing the signs saying that my favorite cookies are available again! If you enjoy the taste of chocolate and thin mint, these cookies will probably turn into your favorite cookie choice too. Give them a try!

Robert Trevino says :

The reason that they’re only available for a limited time and only sold by Girl Scouts is mostly because this is supposed to show the Scouts responsibility and working hard, and also partly the McRib theory, which you touched on, that it’s for a limited time so it is much sweeter when you do get it.

Christin Catanese says :

re : Thin Mints are my favorite flavor when it comes to Girl Scout Cookies
I enjoy eating different flavors of Girl Scout cookies, but thin mints have a flavor like no other. Chocolate and mint are two of my favorite flavors when it comes to sweets. The even combination of chocolate and mint is always satisfying, and I like that the thin mint cookies don’t give me the bloated feeling that some cookies and sweets give me after I have eaten them.

suroso says :

This bread is indeed seems pretty like bread in general, that time we and the family way street in a supermarket. father. .. my son call me.I want to buy this bread begged my son. he took two packs of bread. After I got home my son making coffee and tea . open the bread and before eating bread dipped it in the first into the tea cup. after it was directly in the dining .Delicious once my son was eating bread. I am interested to try it … I took one of my pieces of bread and dip it and immediately I ate, well turned out good too … no wonder my son loves all …. The bread dip name ..

Quis says :

re : Girl Scout cookies have to be the best cookies in the world, and I love thin mints
Girl scout cookies are good but not the best in the world.

Quis says :

re : I like supporting the Girl Scouts since they do so much for the community
I’m not really sure what the girl scouts do for the community but i still support kids being active while promoting hardwork.

PJ Quintos says :

Girl Scout cookies are not as good as Oreas, but these cookies are okay, big plus is you’re helping charities.

Trayon Thomas says :

I purchase a box of thin mint flavor girls scout cookies and one word that came to mind was perfection. These were the best tasting cookies I had ever eaten in my life. The cookies were mouth watering and I would recommend these cookies to anyone. With a taste so good these cookies will make your day alot better.

Michelle Thompson says :

re : If you have never tried these cookies before, I suggest you find your nearest Girl Scouts Troop and buy some when they are available
I definately have to agree with you, these girl scout cookies are amazing. Although the best way to have them is straight out of the freezer with a cold glass of milk wonderful

Richie Mogwai says :

I am a huge fan, it tastes good and healthy to eat, and you are helping charities, too, so it’s a win-win situation.

Collin says :

I don’t eat much Girl Scout cookies because they are not the best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730071615360931/k2311a0730/7.30.13