John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • While browsing the hair products in my local grocery store about a month ago, I decided it was time for a change and began looking for a new shampoo to try out
  • Every now and then I like to change products and try new things since there are so many different products available these days
  • I poured some into my hand and noticed it was a very nice, thick, bright yellow colour just like the bottle itself
  • I kind of get the feeling this shampoo would work much better on naturally blonde hair, but I'm happy with the little bit of lightening I did see
  • I think I will continue to purchase this product in the future

• by Kobie

While browsing the hair products in my local grocery store about a month ago, I decided it was time for a change and began looking for a new shampoo to try out. Every now and then I like to change products and try new things since there are so many different products available these days. At the moment I have my hair dyed blonde, so I’m always on the look out for shampoos made specifically for blonde hair so that my colour

remains a nice blonde without any darkening or brassy areas. On this particular day, a bright yellow bottle caught my eye. It was called John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo. In smaller writing, the bottle read that it was a lightening shampoo. I like my hair quite light, so to me this sounded like a perfect choice. I decided to purchase this product and found out it was on sale at the price of AU$12. The price is normally AU$19.51, so I felt this was a good deal.

While washing my hair the next morning, I used my new shampoo. I poured some into my hand and noticed it was a very nice, thick, bright yellow colour just like the bottle itself. It looked great and also felt great on my hair. It foamed up nicely and was able to get my hair very clean. It didn’t dry my hair out and made it feel good. It also had a nice smell ...

• John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo
      to it that I really liked. The bottle stated that it gradually lightens, so I didn’t expect to see any results right away and continued to use it whenever I washed my hair.

I have now been using the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo for a few weeks now, possibly a month. While my hair does look slightly lighter, I haven’t noticed a great deal of difference. Perhaps it’s because I haven’t been out in the sun much due

to it being winter here at the moment. I kind of get the feeling this shampoo would work much better on naturally blonde hair, but I’m happy with the little bit of lightening I did see. As a shampoo, I think it’s great! My hair feels really nice and soft and it always keeps my hair as clean as possible after washing. I would recommend trying this shampoo if you’re a blonde. I think I will continue to purchase this product in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130071615350931/k2311a0730/7.30.13