Cool Ranch Doritos  » Food  »
  • After picking up some other items in the local 7-11 store, I decided to try one packet by the name of Cool Ranch Doritos
  • Anyway, I was really glad I did decide to buy them because they were absolutely amazing
  • In fact, I enjoyed Cool Ranch Doritos so much that I even bought a couple more packets while I was visiting
  • It's safe to say, they are now my favourite Doritos product that I've tried so far
  • I think this was a great product that I would definitely continue to buy in the future

• by Kobie

While visiting the U.S.A. recently, I noticed there was a much wider variety of Doritos available in stores over there than back home in Australia. Some of these flavours I’d never heard of before like Spicy Nacho, Tangy Cheese, Fiery Habanero and Ranchero as well as many others. After picking up some other items in the local 7-11 store, I decided to try one packet by the name of Cool Ranch Doritos. I’m not sure exactly what made me

choose this product over all the others sitting on the store shelf, it was possibly the catchy name or the bright blue bag it was packaged in. Anyway, I was really glad I did decide to buy them because they were absolutely amazing!

When I arrived back at my hotel room, I decided to see what the Cool Ranch Doritos tasted like. I soon found out that they were much better than I was expecting! They had quite a unique flavour that is hard to explain. It was a creamy, zesty taste that was sort of like sour cream and chives or something similar to that. They were simply delicious! After a handful, I was hooked on these things! I liked the Cool Ranch flavour a lot more than the original Doritos flavours I was used to, which are usually a bit too rich in cheese flavouring for my liking. Not these ones though, Cool Ranch had ...

• Cool Ranch Doritos
      a perfect amount of flavouring that was light and fresh that made them an absolutely irresistible snack whenever I had a case of the munchies. They turned out to be quite addictive actually. The bag was also quite full which was nice to see, as often these days I find that some companies only half fill their bags of chips.

while I was visiting. It’s safe to say, they are now my favourite Doritos product that I’ve tried so far. They were a perfect snack that my whole family enjoyed and I would highly recommend them to anyone who likes the Doritos brand, or corn chips in general. I think this was a great product that I would definitely continue to buy in the future. I just wish this particular flavour of Doritos were sold in more places, not just in the U.S.A.

Christina Harper says :

re : I think this was a great product that I would definitely continue to buy in the future
I m not a huge fan of cheesy style chips, so the whole Cool Ranch experience is one like no other. The way it sits on your taste buds. It s just so good Most chips get boring after you ve had quite a few but cool ranch Doritos seem to only get better Haha. I can literally devour a whole bag and not even realize what I had just done.

AJ Gray says :

Cool Ranch Doritos - these are absolutely the alternate choice to ordinary Doritos to bring when the products are on sale for 2 for $ 5.00 - Ranch is the most popular salad dressing for Americans. Being a citizen of the United States of America, I certainly would like to have everyone who eats the appetizers to be comfortable with whatever snack is brought to the table. Yes, it absolutely goes over well with cool ranch dressing and sour cream, along with a few celery sticks, carrot sticks or baby carrots, perhaps even some sliced cucumbers. Most supermarkets or grocery stores will carry this variety of the bland yet tasty mass-produced taco or nacho chip in the snack aisle. Doritos are packaged in many flavors, and if you are planning to purchase a more interesting snack flavor such as Flamas, Lime, or Zesty - do so, by all means. Just about everyone is able to munch through a small plate full of Cool Ranch chips, with or without cheese, at an impromptu meeting or little party. This is the one flavor of Doritos that family, friends, or party-goers are less likely to complain about than the traditional Nacho Cheese. Be sure to bring along napkins if this is a work meeting, otherwise, your co-workers will be upset about the spice mix dust possibly winding up on their smart phones, stylus, hidden voice recorder, or keyboards.

I really like the way the Doritos brand phrases product recycling, it’s great when people turn the snack bags into coin purses, wallets, or at least remember to place them in litter containers on their own property. It’s great to have snack bags under the cabbage palmetto plants or as an alternative to verbena berries for those Cuban geckos and Caribbean frogs that have migrated up north to Florida and the southern states, as long as the property owner remembers to add a few drops of water and chip crumbs to the bags every few days, perhaps even spring for some frog pellets and reptile sticks. Ever notice how your snack bag mysteriously falls over in the local park when there is nobody about, and the chips go all over the place, especially with Cool Ranch Doritos? Maybe it is one of those inexplicable phenomenons about Doritos.

Doritos are one of the best crumbs for migrating birds, ever - the leftover Cool Ranch crumbs are excellent add-ins to bird seed.

Sheena Huot says :

These are the best Doritos ever I’ve never had anything that tasted anything like it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729071615310931/k2311a0729/7.29.13