“Pawn Stars” (tv series)  » TV  »
  • I had never seen this show before, but since that day Pawn Stars has become a television series that I enjoy watching regularly
  • It's a very interesting, and even educational show at times as you get to learn about the history of new and old items and what their uses are
  • I think it's a show that could easily hold an hour time slot on television
  • I have heard many people suggest that the show might be fake or scripted at times, but even if it is, it still provides a lot of entertainment value to myself and my family and I would still recommend it as a show that's worth watching
  • This is definitely one of my favourite reality tv programs and I can't help but watch it whenever it's on

• by Kobie

A couple of months ago, I was sitting in my living room with my family. There was absolutely nothing on tv and after doing some channel surfing, we stopped on a program called “Pawn Stars”. I had never seen this show before, but since that day “Pawn Stars” has become a television series that I enjoy watching regularly. The show is filmed in Las Vegas and focuses on scenes that take place at the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop. The shop is a family business owned by the stars of the program including Richard Harrison who is commonly referred to

throughout the show as ” The Old Man”, his son Rick Harrison, Rick’s son Corey and Corey’s long time friend Chumlee. Throughout the show, viewers get to see many of the items that the customers bring to the store and the deals that are made.

It’s a very interesting, and even educational show at times as you get to learn about the history of new and old items and what their uses are. When the store owners don’t know a lot about a particular item, they bring in an expert who is able to give an accurate detailed summary of what the item is, how much it is worth, the time in which it is from and how it is used. I find this to be very fascinating and I never find myself getting tired of this show as each episode has different and new things that I haven’t seen before that I can learn about. Each episode does only go for about 30 minutes though which is a bit disappointing. I think it’s a show that could easily hold an hour time slot on television. I have heard many people suggest that the show might be fake or scripted at times, but even ...

if it is, it still provides a lot of entertainment value to myself and my family and I would still recommend it as a show that’s worth watching.

I think Corey’s friend Chumlee really is the star of this tv show. He is always entertaining and provides some really funny scenes throughout the series. He is sometimes referred to as “The Village Idiot” from the other store owners and is made out to be incompetent in some areas of the work, but I think the show just wouldn’t be the same without him. I find Chumlee so funny to watch and always

get a laugh from him. The “Old Man” is also quite humorous and entertaining at times, often criticising the others when they do something wrong or make a bad business deal.

This is definitely one of my favourite reality tv programs and I can’t help but watch it whenever it’s on. At first I didn’t think it would be a show that would interest me, but wow, I certainly was wrong! It’s a great show and I would recommend checking it out if you get the chance. I think it’s a program that the whole family will enjoy and learn something from.

geoff hallam says :

re : This is definitely one of my favourite reality tv programs and I can’t help but watch it whenever it’s on
This program is so easy going no strain on the brain.
Mostly likable characters, kind of a gangster overtone.

geoff hallam says :

re : I think it’s a show that could easily hold an hour time slot on television
It would be maximum of an hour.
Needing to do some extra activity’s , such as rebuilds or days out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1029071615230931/k2311a0729/7.29.13