Twin Peaks Season 2  » Movies  »
  • I liked the first season, despite the fact that it was slightly boring
  • I love all the characters, especially Cooper and Truman
  • I was a little disappointed with the special features to the dvd, however
  • Overall, Twin Peaks Season 2 is excellent, and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes mystery, intrigue, and

• by Jolly
      My two big brothers got me hooked on Twin Peaks only about five years ago. I had heard of the series before, but had never had the chance to watch it on television.

I was too young! I liked the first season, despite the fact that it was slightly boring.

I love all the characters, especially Cooper and Truman.

I was so anxious for the second season to come out,

as I had never seen it before and my brothers wouldn’t give away what happened.

It seemed ages before they finally released Season 2 out on dvd, and I was so excited to own it.

The second season was worth the wait.

I personally think the second season is ten times better than the first! I absolutely love it.

There are a couple of episodes mind you that were a little dull,

• but overall it’s excellent! I was a little disappointed with the “special features” to the dvd, however.

Or I guess I should say, what special features? They could have done so much more with this.

All they have are stupid log lady introductions, and who wants to hear that crazy woman? THey do have a few interviews, but none of them are with the actual main actors.

I am also devastated

by the ending to the series! I can’t believe they never continued with a movie or something to tie things up! On a different note, I was so shocked to see that the co-creator for the series was Mark Frost, who happens to be involved with another past favorite show of mine: The X Files.

Overall, Twin Peaks Season 2 is excellent, and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes mystery, intrigue, and…oddness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111305161520931/k2311a0513/5.13.07