Trichovedic Blonde Toning Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Following her advice, I decided to try the Trichovedic Blonde Toning Shampoo
  • The shampoo itself cost around AU $31 for a 250ml bottle
  • I thought this was very over priced, but trusted my hairdresser's expert advice and decided to still purchase it as I had a very important event coming up and didn't want to risk having brassy or orange looking hair for it
  • Overall, I was happy with this shampoo product, but I'm still not so sure if I would buy it again in the future
  • If you don't mind the cost, then I'd say this is a good brand and would recommend it

• by Kobie

After dyeing my hair blonde recently, my hairdresser informed me that I needed to use different shampoo made especially for blonde hair so that it wouldn’t turn a brassy or orange colour from the chemicals in my normal shampoo. Following her advice, I decided to try the Trichovedic Blonde Toning Shampoo. It was extremely expensive considering it was just a bottle of shampoo and didn’t even include conditioner. I had to buy that separately. The shampoo itself cost around AU $31 for a 250ml bottle. I thought this was very

over priced, but trusted my hairdresser’s expert advice and decided to still purchase it as I had a very important event coming up and didn’t want to risk having brassy or orange looking hair for it.

The bottle itself was a white pearly colour with a purple logo on the front. It was labelled clearly and concisely and generally looked appealing and professional. I was very interested to try it out and the next day when I washed my hair, I was surprised to see that the shampoo was ...

• a bright purple, blue kind of colour. I followed the directions thoroughly, and while it did keep my hair very clean and quite soft, I didn’t really see any difference between this shampoo and other brands that I have used in the past. My hair did stay a nice blonde colour for the next few weeks though, so perhaps I do owe that to the Trichovedic Blonde Toning Shampoo.

Overall, I was happy with this shampoo product, but I’m still not so sure if I would buy it

again in the future. I think it was very overpriced and suspect there is probably a lot more equally as good shampoo products out there on the market for blonde hair. If it was a bit cheaper, I would definitely stick with this particular brand of shampoo as I think it was satisfactory, but for now I will keep looking around and trying different brands before I decide to settle with Trichovedic Blonde Toning Shampoo. If you don’t mind the cost, then I’d say this is a good brand and would recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129071615180931/k2311a0729/7.29.13