Australis Fairy Bread Glitter Nail Polish
  • Recently I decided to try the Australis Fairy Bread Glitter Nail Polish for the first time
  • My personal favourite at the moment is the Fairy Bread one which is made up of tiny rainbow pieces of glitter
  • It only takes a few minutes to dry and looks amazing when it's done
  • I prefer to have lots of glitter on my nails, so I repeatedly use soft, swift brush strokes to achieve this look
  • Even with strong nail polish remover, I found that the rest of the nail polish came off easily, but the glitter remained

• by Kobie

Recently I decided to try the Australis “Fairy Bread” Glitter Nail Polish for the first time. There are currently 6 different nail polishes in this range, all with super cute names like “Eureka”, “Shimmy Shake”, “Milky Way”, “Space Jam”, “Glitter Strikes Back” and “Fairy Bread”. My personal favourite at the moment is the “Fairy Bread” one which is made up of tiny rainbow pieces of glitter. This nail polish is great

to add over the top of another colour nail polish and provides a cool, glittery effect to your nails.

At around AU $7.95 for a small bottle, I guess this nail polish could be considered a bit expensive, but I loved the product a lot and thought it was worth the price. It has a good quality brush that makes it a breeze to apply and can be done so quickly and efficiently. It only takes a few minutes to dry and looks amazing when it’s done. You are able to decide how much glitter you want to be on your nails. A light coat ensures that only a small amount is set on your nails, while a double coat will give you a fancier, more stand out look. I prefer to have lots of glitter on my nails, so I ...

• Australis Fairy Bread Glitter Nail Polish
      repeatedly use soft, swift brush strokes to achieve this look. The nail polish is quite long lasting and the glitter stays in place the whole time.

The only thing that I found frustrating, was that the glitter is extremely hard to remove. Even with strong nail polish remover, I found that the rest of the nail polish came off easily, but the glitter remained. I tried over and over again

to remove the glitter with nail polish remover but it just wouldn’t budge! It actually took me ages to remove it entirely and in the end I was forced to try and scratch it off. Eventually it came off, but it took a whole lot of effort and time. With so much time spent trying to remove it, I don’t wear it too often but I still adore this product and would use it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071615130731/k2311a0726/7.26.13