Candy Crush Saga iPhone game
2.5
  • Instructions were clear and I found myself passing the first few levels easily
  • I very much enjoyed playing the first few levels of Candy Crush Saga and even found it quite addictive at times, however, I really disliked the other features like waiting for lives and connecting the game with other people
  • Because of this I decided to delete the app from my phone and stop playing
  • I would only recommend this app if you have a lot of patience

• by Kobie

After hearing so much about it through friends and advertisements on tv, I was extremely keen to try out the Candy Crush Saga game on iPhone. The app was free to download and after I installed it, I was quick to try it out. The game was fast to load and had nice, bright colours and graphics. The layout looked very cool and reminded me a lot of the old board game called “Candy Land” that I loved so much as a child.

Candy Crush Saga started off great. Instructions were clear and

I found myself passing the first few levels easily. I was really getting the hang of this app now and was beginning to learn all the different parts to the game. The object of Candy Crush Saga is to match at least three of the same symbols in order to clear them from the board and earn points. Once the whole board is cleared, you pass that level. It’s sort of like a newer version of the very popular game called Bejeweled. As I moved on up through the levels, some became increasingly more
      challenging. On Candy Crush Saga, you are given a certain amount of lives for when you don’t complete a level in the allocated time frame. If you fail to do this, you lose a life. One thing I found frustrating, was that if you ran out of lives you had to wait until the app gave you more lives. There was a little countdown timer that would inform you of the time you had to wait. Maybe I’m just impatient, but I found this to be very annoying. You could also buy lives, but ...

• Candy Crush Saga iPhone game
      I really didn’t see the point of paying money just to play a game on my iPhone. It really wasn’t that important to me. Once I finally got my lives back, I continued playing. I passed a few more levels and then ran into another dilemma. The game wanted me to connect with friends in order to be able to reach the next level. Now, a lot of my friends do play this game, but I just found this to be annoying and unnecessary. I didn’t bother connecting my game with my friends and
      I pretty much just gave up on the rest of the game at that point.

I very much enjoyed playing the first few levels of Candy Crush Saga and even found it quite addictive at times, however, I really disliked the other features like waiting for lives and connecting the game with other people. To me, this seemed like too much of a hassle. Because of this I decided to delete the app from my phone and stop playing. I would only recommend this app if you have a lot of patience.

Jeanine says :

re : I very much enjoyed playing the first few levels of Candy Crush Saga and even found it quite addictive at times, however, I really disliked the other features like waiting for lives and connecting the game with other people
When playing candy crush and you come onto the`end’ when they ask you to invite others to move onto the next level all you have to do is play the quests.
There are 3 quests to complete and you can only complete one every 24 hours.
It is frustrating waiting the 24 hours escpecially when it is easy. In addition, when you get further into the game you get the chance to open an`alternate reality’ with an owl. This opens up new challenges that I reserve to play when I am at a quest stopping point.
The part that is incredibly frustrating is that they have added a`buy more moves for .99′ when you lose a board.
I also do not like the other app pop ups, very annoying.
I guess it is the price you pay for a challenge.

paradisecity222 replies :

Thanks for the suggestion. I will check it out :)

Azriel says :

This is a good game, gets people hooked to it and some even buys from it (lives and anything to help out with the advancement of the game). It has become really boring when you go past 300 levels and then it can be irritating that yes it is challenging but still games are supposed to be enjoyed especially mobile games and not stress you out so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2826071615120731/k2311a0726/7.26.13