Spider Man 3  » Movies  »
  • Overall, I must say that I liked this third movie the best, although there were some obvious flaws
  • I thought that they outdid the whole MJ relationship deal
  • Overall, I enjoyed this movie very much, despite some flaws

• by Jolly
      I went to see Spider Man 3 last weekend with some friends. I guess I have to say first off that I’m not a huge fan of Spider Man, but like it well enough to see the movies. I liked the second movie better than the first, but I had my doubts about the third being just as good.

Few sequels are ever as good as their predecessors you know. Overall, I must say that I liked this third

movie the best, although there were some obvious flaws.

I thought that they outdid the whole MJ relationship deal. She was being pretty selfish and unreasonable for half the movie.

The whole scene with Tobey dancing a dance in front of MJ with another woman was a little over the top for me. I did enjoy seeing Spider man go bad for awhile.

That was certainly interesting to see. I thought the whole sandman was a ...

• little ridiculous too.

He was a good bad guy I guess, but a little overdone. So he wants to kill Spider man, but then suddenly it dawns on him that he doesn’t want to behave this way? Hmm.

The best part of the movie for me was when Harry finally accepted that Peter didn’t kill his father, and the two of them fought the enemies together! I loved that part. It was visually and morally pleasing.

I was

so excited that these two finally became a duo, and thought it would be awesome for them to be fighting together in another movie, only to have my hopes shattered at the end. For those who haven’t seen it, I won\’t give away what happens.

Extreme disappointment, but I guess it’s a way to end the trilogy if there’s no hope of having another one. Overall, I enjoyed this movie very much, despite some flaws.

What movie doesn’t have flaws though, right?

Spider Man 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111305161510931/k2311a0513/5.13.07