Crush Orange Soda  » Food  »
  • I decided to try Crush Orange Soda one day after seeing a bottle of it on sale in Alberston for a $1.69
  • I enjoyed it so much that I went back the next day and got a two liter bottle

• by nitakb

I decided to try Crush Orange Soda one day after seeing a bottle of it on sale in Alberston for a $1.69. I’m not the biggest fan of orange soda, but every once and a while I give in when I have the taste for it. In this instance I had the taste for it. I had never really heard of crush until seeing it one day on the billboard while going home. So to say I was curious.

My first impression of the soda was “Wow, this soda tastes amazingly good!” I

loved that there was this swirl of orange taste that was crisp to my tongue. For once in my life I could ignore the sweet taste of it and seep in blissful happiness. I don’t always do that because most sodas that are out there are swimming in sugar and are whack in taste. This is why I tend to stay away from the fizzy pop or as some would call it “Soda water.” But with this soda, I could easily forget the standards I set and turn this bottle up. I enjoyed it so much that I went back the next day and got a two liter bottle.

There were two other ways that I those to enjoy this soda. One way was with French Vanilla Blue bell Ice cream. With two cups of ice cream, and a cup of crush orange soda, I made myself a orange vanilla float. I was literally in a complete state of bliss. I mean seriously, the crush orange soda blended together with the ice cream and made a lightness and sweet flavor that was hard to resist. The ...

• Crush Orange Soda
      next way I tried was making it a Slurpee. Crush Orange makes a perfect frozen treat. There’s just enough fizz and sweetness that it isn’t drowned out by the ice that was used to make it. I didn’t realize that I would enjoy this Orange Crush soda as much I did. Now in all honestly, I cant say that this Crush Orange is better than Sunkist, because I still like my Sunkist. But if I’m in the mood for some orange fizz I would not hesitate to reach for a bottle of Crush
      orange.

For the twenty ounce bottle I initally got, there is two hundred and seventy calories, zero grams of fat, and one hundred and twenty milligrams of sodium. Then there is seventy-one grams of sugar. This soda also contains no caffeine. I find that this isn’t surprising for this soda, nor is the high fructose corn syrup. But for a drink that tastes so darn good, I can easily ignore this for a short time. After all it is a treat to be indulged in every once and a while.

I would recommend this to a friend.

Crush Orange Soda
quick note by anonymous :

Wow, Crush soda plus ice cream sounds yummy the only thing with soda like this is it has a lot of sugar in it….But I think maybe I’d like to try this anyway.

Madison Maturo says :

My dad used to buy this soda all the time and in my opinion it is absoloute trash I would not recomment anybody to drink this
It is disgusting. It does not taste like orange it tastes like garbage. I don’t know maybe its just me because i’d say the same thing about any “grape flavored” drink too. They’re nasty. You’re better off with grabbing a freshly squeezed orange juice .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2725071615011031/k2311a0725/7.25.13