Bath & Body Works: Orange Blossom Nourishing Antibacterial Hand Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • At the time of buying this it cost me $4 dollars when it was on sale
  • It's actually one of the best one's I've used in a long while

• by nitakb

Personally I wash my hands during the day. Whether it be because I touched something dirty, sneezed, got something on my hands or whatever else my hands come up against. There are times when I have a good moisturizer and other days where I am stuck out and have to deal with my dry chapped hands. This is why I try to find products that I can grab and go, throw it in my travel bags, purses or laptop bag and use for whenever the situation calls for it. It’s entirely no fun to shake hands with a person when your hand are ashy, cracked dry and harsh on the eyes. This is why I decide to try the product called Bath & Body Works: Nourishing Antibacterial Hand Lotion.

Now I am a big fan of products from bath and body works. And every so often I try to go when ever they are having a sale and pick up something that catches my eyes and meets my needs. With this hand lotion it is no different. I tend lean toward products that meet more than one need. Convenience is what I look for.

This hand lotion here comes in a two ounce squeeze bottle that’s great for easy use whenever you need it. Just flip to the top and go. Now some of the things that made me wanna try this product is that it has Vitamins B5 and E, which is meant to nourish the skin, Wheat Germ Oil, which is meant to soften the skin. Then there Triclosan and triclosan beads that kill germs and reduce bacteria on hands.

My impression of this lotion reminds of orange juice that is packaged in a carton container. It didn’t necessarily smell like orange fruit but rather the faint zest from the peel. I’m thinking it because its meant to smell more like the orange flower instead and not the actual fruit. Now the fragrance kind of reminds of me hand sanitizer, I’m guessing this from the antibacterial ingredients that are included in this lotion. It’s not a fragrance that is overpowering, or typically strong. I loved that when rubbing on some, all I needed was about the size of a dime to cover both my hands and wrists. The hand lotion absorbed easily into my skin. The moisture ...

• Bath & Body Works: Orange Blossom Nourishing Antibacterial Hand Lotion
      that was delivered wasn’t greasy, and my hands weren’t super slick but comfortable. It was immediate action, because my hands looked softer and didn’t feel like I needed to smooth on some more. I used this hand lotion whenever the urge hit me, and after each time I washed my hands. I loved that the little rough patches between my fingers improved and were no longer rough. Even my the skin under my knuckles looked better. I was having a hard time believing that this was an antibacterial moisturizer. The moisturizer given by this lotion lasted me for a pretty long time. In fact, it stayed on until the next time I washed my hands. Even though it has both Triclosan and triclosan beads, I still used a hand sanitizer.
      Simply because you can never be too careful.

I used this hand lotion until I was completely out. The unfortunate thing is that this particular hand lotion is no longer carried by bath and body works, although they offer similar hand creams, but not in this form and fragrance. At the time of buying this it cost me $4 dollars when it was on sale. I can imagine that it can be found on amazon but not in the actual stores.

In the end I enjoyed this hand lotion. It’s actually one of the best one’s I’ve used in a long while. It did what it needed to do without all of the hassle involved. I’m looking to go back and purchase more antibacterial hand creams and lotion for future use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125071614971031/k2311a0725/7.25.13