Johnson’s Facial Cleansing Wipes
  • I have tried quite a few over the past few years, but I like Johnson's Facial Cleansing Wipes the best

• by Kobie

I use a lot of make up each day, so it’s essential for me that I have great make up removing products. I have tried quite a few over the past few years, but I like Johnson’s Facial Cleansing Wipes the best. They are neatly packaged in a small, square shaped packet that has a seal on top that ensures they are kept fresh at all times and stops them from drying

out after I’ve opened the packet. The packet includes 25 wipes inside and is small enough that it can be taken with me when I’m on the go. They are also great for when I’m travelling as I can easily fit them into my luggage or in my carry on bag or purse.

I find that they are an effective make up remover and easily take off thick layers of foundation, concealer, eyeshadow and dark makeup products such as pencil eyeliner, mascara and liquid eyeliner. I use all of these products each day and with Johnson’s Facial Cleansing Wipes, I can remove it all in just seconds. It also makes my skin feel fresh and clean and doesn’t make it feel dry as some other make up removing products do. You don’t even have to wear make up to enjoy the benefits ...

• Johnson's Facial Cleansing Wipes
      of Johnson’s Facial Cleansing Wipes. They are especially useful in the hot summer time when you just need a quick freshening up throughout the day.

The other thing I really liked about these Facial Cleansing Wipes, was that they didn’t hurt my eyes. In the past, make up removing products have affected my eyes from the chemicals within them, often making my eyes sore, red and teary. This never happens with

Johnson’s Facial Cleansing Wipes and they feel gentle and soothing on my eyes and skin. Although they’re marketed to be used as facial wipes, you can use them on any part of the body really.

After using these Facial Cleansing Wipes for years now, I’d never purchase any other brand. They are exactly what I need in a make up removing product and they make my skin feel fresh and clean at all times.

mis says :

almost all products have the same consistentcy but i think its more about the price that counts

Kobie replies :

Yes, I agree. Although I have used some shocking brands in the past that didn’t work well at all. These ones are great though and are usually around AU$ 7.58.

Rosinah says :

re : I have tried quite a few over the past few years, but I like Johnson’s Facial Cleansing Wipes the best
This is a wonderful product because it is available in both a scented and an unscented pack. I love this product because I am a teacher and I somehow manage to get chalk all over my clothes. This is great to remove that dust and sometimes small spills on my clothes. It also helps when i am refreshing my face and removing the makeup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124071614851131/k2311a0724/7.24.13