Bamboo Court Chinese Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
510 Rocky Point Rd, Sans Souci NSW 2219
  • One of my most favourite dishes on the menu is the Beef In Black Bean Sauce
  • I like chicken, so for me, the Chicken Chow Mein is another fantastic selection
  • This was convenient as it allowed the chicken to stay nice and crispy on my way home from the store
  • Personally, I found the topping a little too rich in flavour for my liking, but my family members really liked it and I found the chicken to be just as nice on it's own without any type of sauce or topping
  • In my opinion, Bamboo Court is one of the best places for Chinese food in this area

• by Kobie

Located in Sans Souci, Bamboo Court is my local Chinese restaurant. The food is always great and I usually order take away from here once a week. Staff are always very welcoming to customers and the food is prepared quickly and competently.

One of my most favourite dishes on the menu is the Beef In Black Bean Sauce. The beef is always tender and the sauce and vegetables make the dish very tasty.

I like chicken, so for me, the Chicken Chow Mein is another fantastic selection. The dish includes small

pieces of chicken with a nice gravy all over and green vegetables. It typically comes with mushrooms too, however I always request no mushrooms with this dish.

The fried rice is always cooked to perfection at Bamboo Court and the serving size is a decent amount. Their Spring Rolls are also enjoyable, and are just the right size. They are even better with some chilli paste for an extra spicy flavour, so I always request a small container of it to go with my order.

Just last night I tried the Honey Chicken for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. The chicken was fresh and crispy and was presented in a bag separately from the honey topping. This was convenient as it allowed the chicken to stay nice and crispy on my way home from the store. Personally, I found the topping a little too rich in flavour for my liking, but my family members really liked it and I found the chicken to be just as nice on it’s own without any type of sauce or topping. The bag was made up ...

• Bamboo Court Chinese Restaurant
      of many small pieces of the chicken, which also allowed it to be easily shared between myself and my family members who I was eating with.

These are the meals I am most familiar with, but some of my family members recommend other dishes such as the Sweet And Sour Pork and the Honey Garlic Prawns. The Chicken Omelette is also supposedly a good choice.

While take away is quick and convenient, especially on these on these cold winter nights, Bamboo Court also provides a nice dine in experience. From the

outside, the building looks quite old and unappealing, but once you get inside, the restaurant is very clean, well set out and fits quite a few tables inside. Tables are not too cramped and are set neatly with fresh white table cloths. It has adequate lighting and you don’t have to book a table ahead of time.

In my opinion, Bamboo Court is one of the best places for Chinese food in this area. I have been eating here for several years now and always find it to be of high quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 724071614831131/k2311a0724/7.24.13