Rainbow Bar & Grill, West Hollywood, CA  » Restaurants  »
9015 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, United States
  • I frequent the Rainbow quite a bit when I'm in the area, mostly for it's amazing atmosphere and music history associated with it
  • The Rainbow Bar & Grill is also featured in many of my favourite music videos, one of them being November Rain by Guns N' Roses
  • During the night, it does cost $10 to enter the Rainbow Bar & Grill, but they do give you a free drink voucher and the place is just so great that I find it's worth the cost
  • When I visit the Rainbow Bar & Grill, I usually take a seat on one of the stools at the bar, where I always meet interesting new people from all different parts of the world
  • Inside, walls are covered in rock memorabilia which I love

• by Kobie

The Rainbow Bar & Grill is a restaurant and bar located in West Hollywood, California. I frequent the Rainbow quite a bit when I’m in the area, mostly for it’s amazing atmosphere and music history associated with it. The Rainbow was known as a hangout for rockstars back in the ’80s and used to attract band members from Motley Crue, Led Zeppelin, Motorhead and Guns N’ Roses to name a few. Many still frequent the Rainbow Bar & Grill today. While I have never seen anyone famous there myself

except for Ron Jeremy, famous faces are still commonly spotted there on a weekly or even daily basis. The Rainbow Bar & Grill is also featured in many of my favourite music videos, one of them being “November Rain” by Guns N’ Roses.

During the night, it does cost $10 to enter the Rainbow Bar & Grill, but they do give you a free drink voucher and the place is just so great that I find it’s worth the cost. Staff are always friendly and laid back and were very helpful in calling me a taxi once when I needed to return to my hotel late at night. When I visit the Rainbow Bar & Grill, I usually take a seat on one of the stools at the bar, where I always meet interesting new people from all different parts of the world.

The Rainbow Bar & Grill is situated next to venues such as the Whisky A Go Go, The Roxy, The Viper Room and The Key Club, so when there’s shows on ...

• Rainbow Bar & Grill, West Hollywood, CA
      it does get a little crowded inside at times as you can imagine. Service is still great though and the bar is very quick with getting your drinks. I haven’t yet eaten at The Rainbow, but from what I’ve heard, everyone seems to say it’s the best pizza in town!

There are two levels in the Rainbow. Downstairs is the restaurant and bar area and upstairs is another full bar, a dance floor and a Dj booth. On the ground floor there is also an outdoor area with

tables and chairs which is popular. I can never find a seat out there, but I like the indoor area just as much. Inside, walls are covered in rock memorabilia which I love. They’re also covered in photos of rockstars visiting the Rainbow which is really cool as it lets you see who’s been there over the years.

I would not hesitate to visit The Rainbow Bar & Grill again. The place is rocking and the atmosphere and vibe is unlike any other. Next time I’m hoping to try their food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 724071614781131/k2311a0724/7.24.13