Cottee’s Coola Lime Flavoured Cordial  » Food  »
  • I have tried several different flavours of Cottee's flavoured cordial over the years including the Lemon Crush and Orange Crush, but I like the Coola Lime flavour the best and I choose to stick with that one now
  • Cottee's Coola Lime Flavoured Cordial is packaged in convenient plastic bottles that are easy to measure and range in sizes from 1 litre, to 2 litres
  • It has an absolutely delicious lime taste and is very refreshing
  • Unfortunately these days, many brands alter their ingredients and change their taste over time

• by Kobie

I have been drinking Cottee’s flavoured cordial since I was a young child. Even now as an adult, I find that I still drink it on a daily basis. I don’t really like plain water on it’s own, so I find that Cottee’s cordial is the perfect alternative and solution to fizzy soft drinks and other unhealthier choices. It also allows me to keep up my required daily intake of water, which

is especially necessary in the hot Australian summer months. I have tried several different flavours of Cottee’s flavoured cordial over the years including the Lemon Crush and Orange Crush, but I like the Coola Lime flavour the best and I choose to stick with that one now.

Cottee’s Coola Lime Flavoured Cordial is packaged in convenient plastic bottles that are easy to measure and range in sizes from 1 litre, to 2 litres. I almost always purchase the 2 litre bottle as I find it’s great value for money and it lasts me quite a long time before I have to make a trip to the grocery store to purchase another bottle. I sometimes purchase the smaller 1 litre bottle if I’m travelling and want to take some with me. On a recent trip overseas, I packed a 1 litre bottle and found ...

• Cottee's Coola Lime Flavoured Cordial
      it was very light, compact and easy to fit into my luggage. Both sizes are easy to store however, and even the 2 litre bottle will fit easily in the fridge door.

Since you only have to add water, Cottee’s cordial is fast and simple to make up. It has an absolutely delicious lime taste and is very refreshing. As I mentioned earlier, it’s the perfect beverage on a hot day

and a must have during summer time! I also love that the taste has remained the same over all these years since I was a child. Unfortunately these days, many brands alter their ingredients and change their taste over time. Thankfully, Cottee’s still has the exact same taste as I remember all those years ago.

I would recommend this drink to everyone. It’s a product children and adults will enjoy. Great for the whole family!

james says :

re : It has an absolutely delicious lime taste and is very refreshing
Hey bro, love the work just picked up a 6 pack of cottees coola after reading this review, cannot wait to get home and slam it over the weekend. Hopfuly catch you out some time would be coola (haha ) for a meet up, maybe? I dno just some thoughts.

Love James

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724071614771131/k2311a0724/7.24.13