Steel Panther live shows  » Entertainment  »
  • They are one of my favourite bands and I first saw them perform at the Key Club in West Hollywood in August, 2009
  • I prefer seeing them at House Of Blues, Las Vegas though as it seems to be slightly less crowded
  • I love all of these bands, so seeing them perform these covers always makes my night
  • While some people may find this band offensive, I find their lyrics and on stage antics hilarious and would recommend their live shows and music to anyone who likes to laugh and have a good time
  • I guarantee it will be a show you'll remember for a long time

• by Kobie

Steel Panther is a heavy metal, parody band based in Los Angeles, California. Band members include Michael Starr on lead vocals, Satchel on guitar, Lexxi Foxx on bass and Stix Zadinia on drums. Known for their rude, crude and humorous lyrics and their reminiscent 80’s rock band image complete with hairspray, spandex and accessories, they attract a large crowd at their weekly shows at House Of Blues, Los Angeles and House Of Blues, Las Vegas.

2009. They have since moved over to the House Of Blues down the road, but the show has remained just as entertaining. Since 2009, I have lost count on how many times I have seen Steel Panther perform live. Each venue they play at gets absolutely packed and I often arrive a little early when I want to secure myself a good spot down near the front of the stage.

The shows are relatively the same at both House Of Blues, Los Angeles and House Of Blues, Las Vegas so it doesn’t really matter which city you choose to see them play in. I prefer seeing them at House Of Blues, Las Vegas though as it seems to be slightly less crowded. Steel Panther perform many rock covers by classic rock bands such as Motley Crue, Scorpions, Van Halen, Journey and many more. I love all of these bands, so seeing them perform these covers always makes my night. Not only do they perform cover songs, they also have large selection of their own original music. Some of my favourite Steel Panther songs are “Fat Girl”, “Stripper Girl”, “Community Property” and “Turn Out The Lights”.

• Steel Panther live shows

While some people may find this band offensive, I find their lyrics and on stage antics hilarious and would recommend their live shows and music to anyone who likes to laugh and have a good time. They always get the audience involved at each show, pointing people out in the crowd and making jokes about them. It’s almost like a comedy and rock show all in one. In many of the shows I have attended, I have been pointed out by the guitarist, Satchel and lead singer, Michael Starr who both tell very funny jokes that

are all in good fun. They continue the crowd involvement by encouraging female fans to join them on stage and dance along to the songs. Girls are also encouraged to get a little wild and crazy up there which really livens up the rest of the audience.

While Steel Panther can be seen in Los Angeles and Las Vegas every week, the band also tours internationally quite a lot now. If you’re ever in the area of one of their shows, I highly recommend checking them out. I guarantee it will be a show you’ll remember for a long time!

Andrew Leither says :

I have never seen them perform live but only on satellite television. I agree with your post and opinion that people like yourself look at music and stage performance differently and you have an open attitude. I have listened to some of their songs and they excellent and keep the lyrics and beats going.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5922071614490731/k2311a0722/7.22.13