The Hangover Part III film  » Movies  »
  • I was a huge fan of the first Hangover film, but not so impressed with the second film titled The Hangover Part II so going into this movie, I really wasn't sure what to expect with The Hangover Part III
  • Thankfully, within viewing the first 10 minutes of the film, I realised that those people must have lost their sense of humour along the way and that this movie had made it's return to the same humorous brilliance that I expected after seeing the first part of this amazing trilogy
  • I liked this, as like many other people, Alan is my favourite character
  • I don't want to give too many spoilers away, but unfortunately, things don't quite go to plan with Alan's giraffe
  • I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of comedies and humorous movies

• by Kobie

I was a huge fan of the first “Hangover” film, but not so impressed with the second film titled “The Hangover Part II” so going into this movie, I really wasn’t sure what to expect with “The Hangover Part III”. I had heard a few reviews before I saw it, all of them were quite negative which made me a little uncertain of what to expect. Thankfully, within viewing the first 10 minutes of the film, I realised that those people must have lost their sense of humour along the way and that this

movie had made it’s return to the same humorous brilliance that I expected after seeing the first part of this amazing trilogy.

“The Hangover Part III” once again follows the Wolf Pack from the previous films on a wild, intense adventure after their friend Doug is captured and held hostage by a powerful and furious gangster, forcing Phil, Stu and Alan to go back to Las Vegas and track down Mr. Chow in order to get their friend back safely. Along the way, the trio run into many troubles and hilarious adventures that you would only see in a “Hangover” film. In the “Hangover Part III”, much of the storyline focuses on Alan, arguably the most popular and funny character in the film. I liked this, as like many other people, Alan is my favourite character. During the beginning there is a particularly funny scene featuring Alan and his new pet giraffe driving along a road. I don’t want to give too many spoilers away, but unfortunately, things don’t quite go to plan with Alan’s giraffe. Personally, I found this scene to be one of the highlights ...

• The Hangover Part III film
      of the film. Another great scene was towards the beginning of the film when Alan attends a funeral. With typical Alan type of humour, this scene was another memorable, hilarious part of the movie.

I found “The Hangover Part III” to be immensely more enjoyable than “The Hangover Part II”. The plot was much better, and seemed to be a lot more thought out than the second film, and I liked that the film makers decided to return to the Las Vegas setting. What better place to film a “Hangover” film than Vegas?

The film features some excellent special effects and camera angles. I was particularly impressed with the scene where Mr. Chow glides over the Bellagio fountains. If you’ve ever been to Las Vegas, I think you will find some of these scenes on the Las Vegas strip particularly enjoyable.

I think this is a film that audiences will either love or hate. I personally loved it and can honestly say it’s the best movie I have seen in a long time. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of comedies and humorous movies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1122071614480731/k2311a0722/7.22.13