Kiss Monster Mini Golf in Las Vegas  » Leisure  »
4503 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169, United States
  • While I was visiting Las Vegas last year, I decided to check out the Kiss Monster Mini Golf
  • While each hole is fun and challenging, the last hole is my favourite
  • Unfortunately, my ball didn't make it all the way up, but nevertheless, it was still an impressive end to the game
  • I found Kiss Monster Mini Golf to be an amazing attraction, and would definitely visit it again next time I'm in Las Vegas

• by Kobie

While I was visiting Las Vegas last year, I decided to check out the Kiss Monster Mini Golf. Just off the main strip, Kiss Monster Mini Golf is located just a short distance away from the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. As a huge Kiss fan, I was excited to go and try it out and it certainly didn’t disappoint.

From the outside, the building looks great, with a large golf ball shaped entrance and huge Kiss band member

statues above the door. Once inside, you find yourself surrounded by Kiss photos and merchandise.

There is a large red lips shaped lounge in the corner and a desk in the centre of the room where you pay for your game and collect your golf balls and putters. Kiss Monster Mini Golf provides a rock ‘n’ roll, fun-filled, concert-like atmosphere that’s appropriate for all ages.

The venue has cool lighting with black lights and bright neon paint as well as loud Kiss tunes constantly playing over the speakers. Heaven for any Kiss fan!

As for the mini golf game itself, each hole is unique and well designed, with a glow in the dark aspect.

The layout features giant replica Kiss boots and guitars, huge faces of the band members, replica drums and many more cool Kiss related items scattered throughout the course. There’s even a stage set up to the side of the course, with a life-like mechanical ...

• Kiss Monster Mini Golf in Las Vegas
      Kiss band.

While each hole is fun and challenging, the last hole is my favourite. The 18th hole features a huge Gene Simmons head, where the aim is to get your ball to roll all the way up his outstretched tongue.

Unfortunately, my ball didn’t make it all the way up, but nevertheless, it was still an impressive end to the game. The course also incorporates many Las Vegas themes around the walls, featuring cartoon-like paintings of

famous Las Vegas magicians, celebrities and casinos.

And if you’re looking to get married while in Las Vegas, Kiss Monster Mini Golf even has it’s own “Hotter Than Hell” wedding chapel!

I found Kiss Monster Mini Golf to be an amazing attraction, and would definitely visit it again next time I’m in Las Vegas. Kiss fans of all ages will absolutely love it, but even if you’re not a fan of Kiss, I’m sure you will still be able to appreciate this fantastic game of mini golf.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6122071614470731/k2311a0722/7.22.13