Yves Rocher Couleurs Nature Fluid Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • Why I like it so much and why I keep using it

• by Crina

First of all, I have to say that I am using only bio and natural products and I am very skeptical about cosmetics generally. But some time ago I had problems with acne and it was highly necessary for me to use a foundation. I have tried different foundations but it got worse because of the fact that

my skin was too sensitive and it seemed it didn’t accept everything.

It was that period when I discovered Yves Rocher Couleurs Nature Fluid Foundation and after I have used it for the first time, I was very happy with the result. Why I like it so much and why I keep using it? Well, there are more positive aspects that make me to keep using Yves Rocher Fluid Foundation: 1.

First of all, it has bio components. Like I said before, I am a big fan of bio and natural products and this is a factor of decisive importance when I choose to buy a product or not.

2. It covers my skin perfectly and gives ...

• Yves Rocher Couleurs Nature Fluid Foundation
      it a natural aspect.

Due to its fluid formula and bio components, the foundation is absorbed into skin like a good quality cream, without having a shiny aspect and allowing the skin to breath. 3.

It’s easy to apply and I only have to use a very little amount in order to cover what I want. 4.

The color

matches perfectly with my skin color, so I can use it to cover only small portions of my skin, without being necessary to apply it to my entire face. 5.

It lasts for at least 6 hours for me. I am very glad I have discovered Yves Rocher Couleurs Nature Fluid Foundation.

I carry it in my bag wherever I go and it never disappoints me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121071614430931/k2311a0721/7.21.13